Chapter 9: Back to fairytail

Once we left the temple we headed back to the village, well sort of cause I was walking slowly and Natsu was carrying Meice, and decided that when Meice woke up we wouldn't tell her what happened it was for the best to us. "Well we finally made it back but after all that I don't think I wanna go on a quest for a while." Lucy stated and I felt much the same but to be honest it felt strange but I think I am enjoying fairytail and will stay with them I just hope Meice does too I don't wanna lose her for some reason I felt there was a connection between us.

We found the inn and the inn keeper said we may stay there for free but it didn't feel right so I paid him a little bit of money. "So we will stay here for two more days then head back to the guild." Erza yet again came up with a good plan and staying here a while longer so we could recover is a good idea but this time we stay in town and not go anywhere near the temple, especially with Meice, we all agreed on that then went to sleep. In the morning it seemed busy even for a country town but we found out why. "The people of this town want to give us a celebration for getting rid of the bandits." Erza relayed the information to us and we decided we had to attend and so we did with Meice, whom was awake at this time, and had a lovely time and it was a breath of fresh air to what happened recently I just hope however that Meice will join fairytail she would be great in a guild. It was the second day and just like when we set off to the town Natsu complained about having to go on a train. "I have decided I will come with you and join fairytail." Meice looked very happy and I was as well both due to having a successful first quest and making a friend along the way.

We got on the train and other than the boring charting Lucy was saying it was a nice ride and Meice was smiling and patting Natsu on the back but I didn't think it was really working. "I can't wait to see what the fairytail guild looks like but if the members are anything like you then it will be a lot of fun." Meice was really ecstatic but I felt a lot better about everything. I am glad I met everyone and when we get back to fairytail I will show everyone what I can do and this time beat Loxas and also make more friends.

The train stopped at magnolia station and we got off and headed for the guild. Meice looked a little scared but I told her it will be fine and she listened and when we reached the guild hall it was really loud everybody looked as though they were celebrating. "So this is fairytail... It looks so... Awesome!" Meice exclaimed very loudly and so we walked to where master makarov was and Meice asked to join and he allowed it and Meice got her stamp on her right hand and it was snow white. "Congratulations Meice on joining fairytail." Natsu and the others said to her but for my gift to her I gave her a kiss on the cheek and we both went red faced but it was okay.

"Great work on your first quest Deceros you will prove yourself a great wizard just make sure you don't overdo it with your magic it takes a toll, before you ask Erza told me what happened on the quest she was impressed and recommended you to be tested to become an S class wizard and the same with Meice. I will allow you to take the test all you have to do is beat a S class wizard." When master makarov told me this I got excited at the prospect of becoming a S class wizard so quickly.