Chapter 20: Reunion and betrayal

Deceros's P.O.V.

After losing to Erza I had woken up and saw that Natsu and Loxas were fighting in the arena... I had hoped Natsu would win but it looked like Loxas was winning... I wish I could go up against him... And to be honest I would like to have a serious match against Natsu as well...

Natsu and Loxas were still fighting but as I continued watching I got interrupted by Erza. "That was a great fight... You are worthy of being S class that is for sure... So who do you think will win?" Erza asked me and I told her I hope Natsu wins. Erza looked at me. "Wouldn't you prefer to have the victor over you beat your rival... That would make more sense." What Erza said made sense to me but I didn't think too hard on it... And after a long fight Natsu was on the ground and he looked like he was passed out and Loxas looked a little tired but he was still standing. "The winner is Loxas... That means the grand final will be between Erza and Loxas!" Makarov yelled over the speakers.

"Me and loxas hmm well that will be a good fight... I hope to see you in the crowd Deceros." Erza told me and I nodded... It should be a great fight... One for the record books. (Also if you are wondering there is a lacrama here so we can see what is happening in the arena.)
Time skip...

So today is the day that Erza will fight Loxas... Me and Lucy woke up and left with having breakfast on the way there but I took off quite fast. "Hey Deceros wait up... We should get there together!" Lucy yelled to me but I just kept running to the arena I wanted to see Erza win so bad... We went a quicker route to the arena and bypassed some shady areas of Magnolia... Wouldn't think Magnolia had dark areas...

I reached the arena and was a little winded from all the running to get here very fast... The arena filled with spectators... Lucy reached where I was and we went in and saw Natsu and the others and sat near them... Meice had stared at me a little but I just thought she was probably not staring at me but rather thinking... And I got a few looks from Gray as well. "I wouldn't mind going another round with you when this is over... Even though the winner of this tournament moves on to the larger guild tournament... This isn't the major selector round... Meaning more than one wizard from the same guild enters the major tournament..." Gray told us and then Natsu was basically on fire... And gray punched him... Not a smooth move.

The fight looked like it was gonna begin but explosions had happened around the arena... "What the hell?!" Gray yelled and I was right up there with him. What was going on and who would attack the arena...

The crowd was panicking and all of us fairytail wizards tried to calm the crowd but it didn't work. "Hahaha get a load of these losers... Let's kick into gear!" Someone yelled then a attack came... It was magic I hadn't seen before... It was a wizard but using magic that was different and there was more than one of these wizards... There was six in total and one of them looked familiar. "Deceros... Is that you?" The short one asked... His vocal tone sounded like Lucas... I thought he died though.

I nodded toward Lucas. "What are you doing here... You should leave now... I don't wanna kill you and get your friends out of here too..." Lucas told me... He was wearing a odd cloak. "You know this guy?" Gray asked and I nodded and told him we were friends. "Why are you even here Deceros?" Lucas asked me but I didn't respond... Lucas had changed... The old Lucas wouldn't do that...

"Lucas we need to grab her... It was an order..." The girl said. "I know that..." Lucas looked at a photo then looked directly at Meice. "You come with us... Don't make it difficult for yourself and don't make us hurt your friends." Lucas told Meice.

"No way we would let you take a member of fairytail!" Natsu yelled then charged at Lucas but Lucas blocked the attack using some sort of magic sword. "Don't even try it dragonslayer... You don't wanna try it... Hand over Meice or I will get violent." Lucas said then the girl spoke again. "Please we don't wanna hurt anybody we just want Meice." The girl said...

I turned to Lucas with angry eyes. "How did you turn out like this... This isn't like you!" I yelled but Lucas just turned away from me. "Survival... I wanted to live... If I didn't join... I would still be living a horrible life." Lucas said to me... I was there for him and left... But now he is betraying himself...