Chapter 7: The Glacial Princess

Deceros's P.O.V.

Erza and the others were still fighting the glacial dragon but I still was recovering so they had to do a double job of protecting me and fighting the dragon so we were in a major problem since that thing was really tough to fight but I just continued to break through to Meice but she wasn't snapping out of it in fact she was getting worse. "This thing is really tough we have a problem." Erza was right we do have a problem and it wasn't getting better but what was strange was the fact that the dragon would only attack if we tried to get close to Meice but its attacks were getting a lot more powerful from what I could tell.

After 20 minutes of Erza and the others being whacked around by the dragon something started to happen to Meice she was transforming into something. "How dare you come to this sacred place." We all heard a voice and we looked up and saw someone where Meice had been floating before. "Who are you?" Erza yelled whilst being flung by the dragon. "I am the priestess of this temple and this dragon is my pet why are you here you don't belong here." The priestess said to us in a very echoed tone. "We came here for shelter then our friend ended up being taken and was floating where you are now." Erza kept calm but I could see anger in her eyes. It was confusing where Meice went but after a while I was able to add it up and told the others I thought the priestess was Meice. I didn't understand how it worked but it turned out I was right. "Yes the girl you came here with was in fact the body my powers went in to but she was too weak to handle my magic so I simply took her body over. "Damn it how dare you!" Natsu was mad but we all were I mean considering we started to bond with Meice and now we needed to save her. I told everyone I had recovered enough energy to fight but it was more through sheer determination to get Meice back. I pulled out my dark coloured book and started to un bind one of my really strong summonings Zedrava. The portal formed and Zedrava came through, Zedrava is a dragon looking summoning but is pretty powerful. "Wow that thing is huge." Lucy was shocked at what I had summoned but the priestess just raised an eyebrow then ordered her dragon to attack but Zedrava just hit the dragon then is just fell and got knocked out but I was feeling quite weak due to all the magic I had to use to summon Zedrava. "Are you okay master you shouldn't have summoned me knowing what it can do to you." Zedrava got consirned about me but I know he is able to do magic share so it wasn't all that bad to summon him but if I summoned a creature stronger than him I would be out cold by now.

The priestess was looking a little sad at the state of the dragon but then changed tempo and used her magic to try and beat us but Zedrava protected us with his freeze free wing defence but I knew he couldn't stay out much longer so I told him to use his mind voice magic to get Meice to be able to reject the priestess's power. "Yes sir." Zedrava did it but to be honest I think it won't work but I wasn't going to let the doubts get the best of me so I continued to keep hope in my mind.