Chapter 5: The cloaked seal

Deceros's P.O.V.

It was morning and we were all up and ready to go and find the sourse of all the bandits but as we did Meice followed us again and I told her maybe you should stay at the inn but she refused and so we had no choice but to let her join us. I thought that having Meice would be a good addition and decided to bring it up with the others when we stopped inside the forest to take a break. "You have a good point Deceros but she has little control over her magic and someone like that could be detrimental to the guild." Erza's brutal honesty was quite hurtful considering all Meice might have gone through.

Later, after our rest stop, we moved toward this building that made us all get an overwhelming chill but it looked deserted so we assumed that no bandit would hide out in a temple, especially one as chilling as that, but after feeling the chill and walking past the temple I had noticed Meice looked scared I patted her shoulder to show her not to be scared but she just kept in the same state. "Why must this continue... I had hoped by now I could escape but the pain still strikes at me." Her words formed a vivid thought in my mind.

Just as we reached this tall building with fences around it and guards posted in watchtowers, that luckily couldn't see us, Meice's eyes glazed over a little and it became cold. A magic circle formed on the ground around Meice and since I was inside the magic circle I felt like I was getting my magic energy drained. "Meice what's wrong? Why are you using your magic here?" Lucy's words didn't get through to Meice. Meice's magic was getting stronger and was draining me a little faster and at this point things got ever so worse with the bandits noticing the magic circle Meice formed and they charged out at us and Meice's magic was getting stronger and she shot some sort of blizzard at all the bandits and then they froze, in fact the whole bandit base got frozen.

After Meice launched her spell at the bandits and there base the magic circle she formed disappeared and she fainted and I wasn't too far off from the same outcome considering most of my magic energy got drained. "Well I guess she took care of all the bandits. Now time to get the reward." Lucy spoke as if she had money on the brain and Natsu just kept attacking the bandits even though they were basically ice sculptures at this point. "We first need to find a place to stay and let Deceros and Meice they both look very drained." Erza's statement was quite true I didn't even think I could walk so Natsu lifted me up on his back started to run toward the old temple whilst Natsu was carrying me Erza carried Meice.

We got to the temple fairly quickly due to Natsu running very fast. "You should rest here you look pretty drained." Natsu to me seemed more blunt than Erza but I didn't see that as a bad thing. I told him that we shouldn't blame Meice over what happened I didn't see it as her fault and Natsu agreed. "So whilst where alone together can you tell me how you do that summoning magic?" Natsu seemed excited but I told him that my summoning magic was special to my family line so I couldn't teach him how to use it.

The others arrived back but I wasn't ready for what happened next... I don't think any of us were...