Chapter 6: the unexpected

Deceros's P.O.V.

We were all cradled in the old temple but I had still found it hard to try and move due to being weakened from the event that happened before. "Brr it is so cold in here." Lucy says even with a blanket around her. It was freezing in here and it wasn't exactly heating up with Natsu lighting a fire.

"Okay we need to get back to the town but with Deceros and Meice basically unable to move we will need to wait here. We can't do anything to warm this place up and that is obvious so a good idea would be to sleep close to each other to keep ourselves warm." Erza's suggestion was what we went with and was agreed upon but it didn't seem like we were going to get any sleep due to the temple shaking and closing the doorway... It dawned on me maybe this temple is cursed but then again it didn't do this straight away so it didn't make much sense. "Now what do we do where trapped." Natsu looked angry and so was Lucy but Erza and I kept our cool. "Maybe we might of set some trap off so we might need to look further in the temple to find another exit." Just as Erza finished speaking Meice stood up and she seemed at first glance better but to me something was wrong. "Hyahhhhh ahgggg No stop!!" Meice screamed and another magic circle formed except it was larger but it didn't seem to be draining us but rather moving Meice into the temple further.

Meice disappeared into the temple but we could still hear her screams and so we gave chase. I was able to stand at this point but it was quite difficult to do so in my condition so I used the wall to help me move but I was slower than the others so they went on ahead. "Meice hang on we are on our way to save you!" Natsu yelled out and even though they must have been at least 2KM ahead I could still hear Natsu. He is loud and always likes a fight but to me he seems to have a heart of gold.

When I caught up to the others they were all stopped in front and looking at something and as I reached them I knew that we had a problem. "What the hell is that thing?!" Lucy yelled out but I knew perfectly well what it was. A Glacial dragon. "Look there at that little petistal it is Meice." It was in fact Meice, Erza had great sight, she was still floating and the magic circle was still there and I had noticed something else when I looked at the glacial dragon it had a magic circle formed on it as well. I yelled to them that Meice is controlling the dragon somehow.

We all had to prepare to fight the dragon but since we didn't fully know how it worked with its connection to Meice we had to be careful just in case. But as I had a second glance at Meice I noticed her outfit changing slightly and some sort of barrier energy being emitted around her it was strange what I was picking up on but her look kept changing and I was just drawn to trying to figure out why. As my thoughts continued upon what was going on where Meice was Erza and the others were fighting the glacial dragon and were having a bad time with it. "We need a plan on how to take this thing down." Erza was right but in the space available there wasn't much areas we could hide and plan in.

I yelled out to Meice hoping that she would hear me but my pleading didn't really work she just kept there looking in so much pain.