Prologue

sorry if this needs some serious editing help I am trying to think of ideas and I can't really edit at the same time and I bet you understand so sorry if it needs help-Lily Potter

Have you ever been a 15 year old that had to go to 8 different schools because everyone is scared you are just like your father? Have you ever gone to the store to buy something without someone saying "Oh it's you just take anything you want just get away from me"? Have you ever thought about what it would be like to just say "hi" to someone without them screaming and running away? Well all those things happen to me a lot because my dad is Voldemort and yes I said his name. My dad dies and then comes back to life and then dies and then comes back to life and so on so I have my big sister to be my guardian when he is "dead". Her name is Kara she is 18 and she is the best big sister EVER!!!! She helps me do things when no one is around except me and her but one day I decided to go behind my dads back and die my hair pink, purple, and blue Kara helped me so it would look better because she dyes her hair different colors all the time. My dad decided I had to go to school soon and stop being home schooled by my sister so he talked to a couple of his death eaters and they said I could go to school with their kids. But then when my dad told me to get my hair out of my hat I told him I couldn't but he took it off to see my dyed hair that he told me over and over again not to dye because it was too pretty.