KIDNAPPED!!!!!

"WHAT!?" Harry started to rub my back this time "Calm down" I hit his arm "I can't calm down he is going to come and take my baby!" he pulled me into a hug and I calmed down a little bit. "How-sniff- how did this happen-why did this happen?" he shrugged his shoulders "I don't know but he said something about how he had a girlfriend before he got married and she had a boy that didn't have a name and when he found out she gave it to us he wants it back now". I shook my head "But that's my baby now he can't have him" I started to cry but Harry wiped away my tears. I got up and walked into Benny's room I picked him up out of his crib and carried him back into our room and set him on Harry's lap "Harry what are we going to do?" he bounced Benny on his leg "I don't know but we need to be by Benny's side at all times and make sure he is always safe" I nodded my head. I went down in the basement and grabbed Maya which is what I named my pig and I took him into our bedroom and cuddled it then Harry took it from me and cuddled me. Then Benny started to play with Maya. 

That night after dinner we went to bed and I tucked Benny in and locked his door and put the key in a shoebox in my closet where my underwear is so know one would look in the drawer. In the middle of the night I heard screaming coming from Benny's room so I ran into my closet grabbed the key but made a mess then I threw a pillow at Harry to wake him up and ran across the hallway and unlocked the door when I got in the room Harry came behind me with a bat in his hand. I searched the room for benny but I couldn't find him I searched the closet, the crib, the changing table EVERYTHING. I couldn't find him but noticed the window was open and jumped out the window since the window was only 4 feet high off the ground then I saw a man in black run towards a muggle car but disappear in the darkness I'm guessing he apparated somewhere else. That meant he was a wizard and he had stolen my baby. I ran to through the back door and jumped into my bed and cried like a little kid. I felt Harry lay down next to me and he lifted my head and kissed my forehead "We will get him back if it's the last thing we do okay?" I nodded and grabbed the phone "Who are you calling?" "I'm calling Hermione she will know what to do" when I heard Hermione answer I told her everything and she said to call Draco and ask to go to muggle court for Benny. "Hello who is this?" Draco answered and sounded a bit out of breath "This is Roxy and I know you have Benny" he hung up so I called him again with a different phone "Hello?" he sounded angry so I just asked him quickly "I want to go to court for Benny whether you want to or not we are going tomorrow at 2 pm. after his nap" I heard Draco sigh "fine tomorrow 2pm. don't be late" I hung up. "Is he going?" I nodded and went to sleep tomorrow is going to be crazy.

Sorry for a short chapter I wanted to make the next chapter more exciting and leave you a a somewhat cliff hanger. :)