The Beach

When we arrived at the beach Devin found out how to get out of the stroller but I made sure to strap him in. "Harry can you take James out of the stroller and get the diaper bag out, I'm going to go set out the blankets and chairs and beach toys." he nodded and grabbed James and the diaper bag and headed towards the truck. I walked down to the beach with the stroller and stuff while Ron and Hermione took chairs and Riley. Then I headed back to the truck and watched Harry try to change James's diaper but fail so I helped him and then Harry walked down to the spot I set up all the blankets. "Harry can you take James down the the beach I forgot something in the truck" Harry turned around and grabbed James and the diaper bag with his name on it. "Oh should I take the other diaper bags too?" I nodded and grabbed another blanket out of the truck and walked down towards the beach where Harry was going. When I sat down I pulled out all of the babies and put Piper in my lap and Harry put Devin, James, and Austin in his lap but Ron took Austin and put him in his lap instead. "Ron are you liking Austin?" he nodded and Hermione took RIley's hand and walked towards the water and I took Piper to the water as well. Riley giggled as Hermione pulled her into the water and pulled her up out of the water but I just looked at Riley and held her close to me. "Roxy are you okay? you look like something is gonna get Piper" I looked up at Hermione "I just want to make sure she's safe I don't want to lose her" I looked down at the water and whispered "Like Benny" I then felt arms wrapped around me and tears forming in my eyes. "I'm sorry Hermione this is supposed to be fun but I'm just ruining it" I started sobbing and Hermione took Piper from me and pulled me back over to the towels and chairs and Harry pulled me into him tightly and we just sat there for a while. "It's okay we'll get through this...together" he cooed I stopped crying and just looked up at him knowing my eyes were puffy and red. "How about you have a seat and I'll go get Ice cream?" I nodded and sat down and held all my babies in my lap as Draco walked past me. "Are all those yours?" he smirked and I flipped him off "You don't belong here Malfoy" he smiled "Oh but maybe he does?" Benny walked over to me and looked up into my eyes and cried. I noticed Bruises and scratches on his arm "What did you do to him?!" he smirked "Just gave him what he deserved that's all". I got up and pulled Benny behind me and walked up into Draco's face "You lay one more finger on that boy and I'm going to kill you" Draco leaned back a bit taken back "well well well what do we have here daddy's little girl much?" I felt my face redden and I've never really thought about it like that but that's what I was willing to do. "Yes actually now I suggest you leave him alone or we are going back to court". Draco nodded and walked away with Benny looking at me and reaching out his hand "Chocolate?" I jumped a little bit and nodded as Harry handed me an Ice cream cone "Thanks" he nodded. "Is that Draco over there?" Harry pointed over where Draco had gone, I shook my head "Nope" then I saw Draco pulled Benny to the side and held his arm while hitting his back and Benny screamed. Harry got up and walked over and I followed curiously. "Child Abuse?" Draco looked up and pushed Benny over towards the water to "play" "nope I was just brushing some sand off the cute little soul" I cringed at Draco "You idiotic Wanna-Be" he smiled "Just keep wishing that my love" he patter my hand and I went at him. Harry pulled me back and Draco looked taken back again "I have an idea" Draco smirked and Harry nodded "I do too, Draco Malfoy you are being arrested for Child Abuse" Draco looked over at Benny who was playing with a beach ball he had found and I walked over to him and played with him. "My daddy said not to talk to you or I get in trouble" he turned away from me "What kind of trouble?" he flinched as I said trouble "I get whacked with his wand or a broom" he started to cry so I pulled him up on my hip and carried him over to the babies as Harry apparated with Draco to Askaban. "Where's my mommy and daddy?" he looked up at me with worried eyes "Your mommy left a while ago and your dad is going away for a while so you can stay with me again" he smiled but then his smile faded quickly "but what if my daddy get's mad I'm with you and beats me?" I shook my head "It will never happen again, I promise" I held out my pinky and he wrapped his around mine. "I pinky promise" he smiled and hugged me before pointing at the babies playing with sand a bit "Who are they?" I pulled them closer to me "My babies" he smiled and giggled "What's so funny?" he pointed at Austin who was picking Devin's nose "Ew" I nodded in agreement. Benny then looked back up at me "Where do babies come from?" I pulled my hand to my face and sighed "A baby comes from a giant bird who magically puts babies in a woman's belly and then poof after a few months a baby is born!" he giggled "You're funny" I smiled "I hope so".