Decorating the nursery!

Roxy's POV:

What if I do die? What will happen will to the kids what will I do? I pleaded to Harry asking him not to move on from me if I die during birth and he kept telling me I would be ok and not to worry but that's all I could do. Hermione looked at me with worried eyes but I ignored her but Riley was watching me intently and leaning in and away from me looking at my eyes "Is she gonna be ok?" she looked over at Hermione "Yes She will be just fine right Roxy?" I nodded but Harry looked worried "Why is everyone so worried about me?!" I got up and ran up the stairs and locked myself in our bedroom and cried into a pillow some more, I felt childish and embarrassed I didn't know what to do or how to handle the situation so I just sat and cried until I couldn't cry anymore and I headed back downstairs where Hermione and Ron were still talking to Harry about what to name the kids. "Well I want to name one after my father, James" the Ron spoke "Can we name them too?" Harry nodded and I just watched from the doorway "What about Austin?" Harry nodded "That's a great name!" Hermione smiled "Oooooh I got one! Devin!" Harry smiled "That's a great name too, Roxy said she wanted to name one Piper so I guess it's settled because she also said those names anyways so Piper, Devin, James, and Austin!" they all laughed and I decided to walk in. "Hey guys I am so sorry for the way I have been acting it's just new to me and I already lost one thing so I just grieved and I'm so sorry truly I am" they held out their arms "Come give us a hug" Hermione smiled and I walked over to them and hugged them. we just sat there hugging for a while and then realized RIley was getting crushed between all of us and I pulled Riley up on my hip "How's RyRy?" she giggled at the nickname "I'm great how are you feeling?" I smiled "Amazing now that you're here "How come you don't say stuff like that when I'm here?" I shrugged "I don't know?" he smiled and pulled me to him by my waist "I'm so happy for us!" he kissed my belly "and them" I kissed his nose "Well just think they will have the best dad!" Harry laughed "Where is he and when can I meet him?" I giggled and so did Harry. "He's right in front of me" Harry looked behind him "He is?" then he chuckled some more until Riley wanted to go see Benny "Where is he?" I shrugged "I'm not sure but do you want his toys?" she nodded and ran up the stairs and I followed "Can I have all of his stuff?" I nodded "Just ask your mom first" she nodded "Ok" then she ran back down the hall and yelled for Hermione "MOMMY!!!" she ran towards Hermione and jumped into her arms "What could you possibly want?" RIley beamed at Hermione "Benny's whole room and toys!" she laughed. "Is she ok with it?" I nodded and RIley jumped up and pulled her mom to her feet and led her up the stairs to Benny's room and Ron got up and followed "Do you wanna ask them if they want to play cards?" Harry nodded "But we can't have anymore wine?" I looked at my belly "I hate being pregnant!" Harry chuckled "Then you should wait 8 more months" I nodded "Fine!" then Hermione came down the stairs "Hey Mione wanna play some cards?" she nodded and Riley came down the stairs with Benny's dump truck "Oh um can I keep that?" she nodded and gave it to me then went back upstairs and grabbed an action figure and ran back downstairs and played with it while we played cards. "So Harry and I are going to make the nursery and we are going to have the beds in a circle with a lamp that sings lullabies to them at night could you guys help us?" they nodded. "It's getting late I'll see you guys tomorrow for that nursery?" I nodded and let them out.

The next day:

"Hermione!" she walked into the nursery and started grabbing paint brushes and paint. "Thanks again you two for helping us" they smiled "It's no big deal, and I would need help too if I had to make a nursery for four kids!" I giggled and continued to put together my rocking chair and one of the beds. "Do you need some help?" I nodded and Ron walked over to me and my pile of materials and tools "Now where are the instructions?" I shrugged "I'm not sure, should I use them, are they important?" I wasn't  sure whether I needed them or not so I just went with what I thought was right. "Harry?" he looked over in my direction but not entirely "Yes?" I pulled out my wand "Can't we just use magic to put everything together and Ron and Hermione can just like tell us where to put stuff?" Harry chuckled "I guess I was just doing what you wanted" I smiled and put all the beds and dressers together and started putting them into place. Harry finished painting the walls by hand but still began to put things in place also "Put the diaper changing table next to your rocking chair" Hermione was gleaming and was so happy for some reason "Why are you so happy?" she smiled. "Just can't believe you and I are pregnant!" Ron looked at Hermione and his jaw dropped "What?!" Hermione cursed under her breath "Well I wanted to tell you somewhere special but I guess not but yes I'm pregnant and Riley is gonna be a big sister!" Ron hugged Hermione. "How exciting!"