The Wedding

2 months later-

"Roxy I am so scared but so excited I am getting married to Michael" I flinched at the name and she noticed "What's wrong Roxy do you not like him" I shook my head I had to tell her "How are you marrying her when he clearly doesn't deserve you, he cheats on you, he kisses girls in front of you, he dates other girls and when you get mad at him he treats you like queen so you will forgive him". She shook her "I know he did all these things but while you were gone I did those things too because I wanted him to know how it felt to get cheated on". I nodded and grabbed our dresses and got our shoes together while Kara started collecting makeup and hair supplies. Our dresses were a turqiouse color and they looked gorgeous because they were short but cute at the same time. But Kara's dress had thick sleeves and a wrap around style at the top and towards the bottom there were little diamonds and some were big diamonds it was a gorgeous dress. Kara went to the place backstage kind of to get ready while I grabbed Hermione since Ron was with Michael and Harry I had Hermione get me and Kara ready. I did Kara's hair while Hermione did her makeup. "You look amazing Kara" "Thanks Roxy" when we finished her up hair and makeup. Then we went outside the church and we found Ron ready to walk down the aisle and into a seat so Hermione linked her arm in his and they walked down the aisle and found a seat. When the ceremony started I walked down like the maid of honor should and stood waiting for my sister then Michael came down and stood at the end. When my sister opened the door I just stared in awe and watched her face turn a light pink and she stood across Michael. Then they waited and held each others hands until then the time came when they had to say I do, they both said I do and they kissed. They smiled at each other and Michael picked her up and carried her outside as the music played it was wonderful. 

At the reception all I could think about was how Michael was going to be my brother in law and how Harry and I could be like that someday but not the brother in law thing. When I sat down Harry came over to me "That was so emotional" I nodded then realized I had been crying of joy and wiped away the tears. "Harry-" he cut me off "Roxy I may know what you are going to say and if you want to dance let's go" really? I was just going to tell him I thought the wedding was great but this works too. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out on the floor and they put on a slow dance song on so I put my arms around Harry's neck and he put his hands around my waist, since we have been together for quite a bit so we were okay with dancing like this to a slow song because before it would have just been awkward. I put my head on Harry's shoulder and we danced that until the song was over and sat back down and waited for Kara and Michael to cut the cake. When they cut the cake they smashed it into each other's faces instead of just feeding it to each other, then they laughed which made everyone else laugh until everyone got up to go get cake. Guess who got up to get cake first. Ron. Ron stood up and grabbed Hermione's hand and raced up to the front of the line with their plates and got cake while everyone else waited till the line was shorter and for Kara and Michael to get their cake. 

When the reception was over I went back home and Harry was still living in my but I moved him to the basement so when I had Hermione come over she didn't have to go into my room and grab a chair, she could just sit on the couch. I turned on the TV and heard a crashing so coming from the basement so I went downstairs and saw Harry stuck in his fold up bed that went into the wall. All I did was laugh and heard him faintly yell "Roxy stop laughing and let me out of here" I walked over to the bed "What if I like it better if you are in there and I am out here?" I heard him laugh "I don't now let me out" I laughed some more and began to walk over to the stairs "Bye" I called out "Roxy let me out I will do anything you want me to just let me out" I could make him give me a foot massage "anything?" I asked "yes anything just let me out" I pulled down the bed and laughed at him and sat down next to him. "Alright now give me a foot massage" he pulled up a stool "no arguing?" he shook his head "I could have died in there but you let me out so thank you" I nodded and enjoyed my foot massage.