Back in Time

I got up from the bed once Madam Pomfrey told me I could leave and I walked around and walked into the classroom which the mirror was in. Could other people not see there was a magic mirror here? I walked towards it and knelt down and cried, I cried that I had lost everything I had worked so hard for, and I cried because I never got to see how Harry and I's first date went. 

I got up and wiped the tears from my face deciding I was acting foolish. I walked towards the mirror and went to punch it but instead I went back through. Yes! My old life is back! I walked out of the mirror to enter a different bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw messy, dirty blonde hair and ripped clothes, that's not right. I walked out curious on what had happened. I walked into the bedroom and found no Harry, then arms wrapped around my waist "Harry?" I turned to be face to face with Draco.

I pulled away "What's wrong Babe?" I shook my head "No, No, No, No, No this can not be happening!" I ran out of the room and slammed the door to the bathroom locking myself in and him out. What on earth just happened! I turned around to find the mirror was gone. NOOOO

I slammed my head against the door and Draco slid a piece of paper under the door "Babe, what's wrong?" I growled and picked up the paper

"Did I do something? What's going on? Rachel isn't liking us fighting like this"

Rachel? Who the heck was Rachel? I unlocked the door and saw a teenage girl about 14 standing in the corner with a worried look and Draco with a hateful look. I guess I am going to have to play along then "Rachel sorry about that, you know my lady business is acting up, and it is absolutely horrible this time". She changed her worried to look into a disgusted look and slammed her bedroom door.

"I think not young lady!" I walked up to her room and tried to open the door finding it was locked. "OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW YOUNG LADY!" I heard no movement, nothing. "I will take this door off it's hinges and you will never see it again" the door unlocked. I opened the door and walked in finding that her room had half-naked men all over the walls, Posters of anime, Music Playing, and a huge bed that covered most of the room. "Young lady what have I told you about these posters, they are very inappropriate".

I tore the posters down and into the trash can, Draco had a disapproving look but I didn't care. I walked out of her room and into the kitchen only to be pulled back by my hair and slapped across the face by my so-called husband. "EXCUSE ME!" "Uh no excuse you, I gave her those posters and I am the one who is the boss around here, you are real lucky I am in a good mood today".

I gasped at him "Um, no" I ran out the back door only to be barked at by a huge rottweiler, "ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!" I was pulled back into the house and shoved against the wall. Draco grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled up to wear my feet weren't touching the feet anymore. "You listen to me little girl I am going to beat the living crap out of you until you tell me you love me and you are going to mean it!". He hit my head against the wall and got closer to me "ple-ease".

I was losing consciousness "Oh good you're begging, well guess what I am going to beat you when you're unconscious, and when I am done you will wake up and feel the bruises form and you will be put in the basement!". I glanced past him to see a crying girl holding her teddy bear close to her chest. Then I blacked out, when I awoke I saw darkness, wondering if I was still unconscious. I felt around and I found out I was in a metal box. 

I hit the metal and started yelling. "SHUT UP!" I heard draco yelling, I felt my body grow weak and I fell to the bottom of the box and cried. I just wanted to be with Harry, I thought of a way to get to the mirror "um, draco I have to pee...badly" he opened the box and his hair was in a mess and he looked ticked off. "Fine" I walked past him and heard chains looked down on my ankles seeing chains. Crap, I walked up the stairs after looking around the basement, It had concrete walls, no flooring, a metal chair, and the metal box I was in. I hurried into the bathroom and saw the mirror!

I walked toward it and felt a small pull on my chains so I grabbed a bobby pin, I was gonna use the bobby pin the break the locks off of the chains. I broke it in half, after inserting one part I used the other and wiggled it around until the lock clicked and I pulled it off. I did the same for the other lock, once both were off I hurried towards the mirror and jumped through falling onto the floor. 

I got up and looked around then down at myself, I was back in the same room I started in. I had brown hair, like normal, and my hogwarts slytherin robe on. Everything was back to normal, except the bruises all over my body. I shivered at the thought and I ran out of the room and covered the bruises on my arms by pulling my sleeves down farther. I ran into the girl dormitory and applied makeup to cover all of my bruises on my face and hands. When  finished I hurried out and went to find Hermione.