Court

"Harry wake up it's noon let's go" I had waken up but let Harry sleep then I made brunch and made Harry something and headed out the door and let Maya outside to play even though she just kept falling from her tutu in the way. I picked her up and headed back inside and put her in her dollhouse that she stayed in which Harry made for her. Then I walked into the kitchen to see Harry in a tux and I had on a summer dress so we could look nice. "Ready?" he nodded and grabbed waffle and headed out the door and we apparated to the store next the court house. When we got inside we saw Draco and Benny I ran over to Benny "Hey Big Boy!" he looked up at me and smiled "He isn't yours right now" Draco began to push Benny's stroller away from me "Well technically he is" he shook his head and walked into the courtroom. "Good day Ma'am and Gentlemen"  I nodded and saw Harry do the same "Good day your honor" I sat down and so did Draco but on the other side. "What brings you two to court today?" I looked over at Draco and he motioned for me to speak "We are here because I had signed papers and gone through all the paperwork and I have adopted that young boy over there and I even have the papers with me to prove it". The judge held out her hand for the papers so I stood and took them to her "What is your name and his name and the boy's name?" "My name is Roxandra that is Draco and the young boy is Benny" the judge pushed up her glasses and looked at the paper work. "Well I believe from this paperwork that the child is in fact yours now Ms. Roxandra because It looks like Draco and the mother of this child both signed this paper saying the child was yours so the child does belong to you miss" I nodded. "Thank you your honor" Then a police officer went up to me and placed Benny in my arms "Thank you" I started to tear up then Draco stood "I did not sign those papers!" he walked up to me and tried to take Benny and the papers but the judge ordered for Draco and his wife to leave. When we walked outside I jumped up and down like a little kid in a candy store "Oh my goodness you did it!" I smiled as Harry hugged me "I have my sweet baby back!". Harry nodded again "I have great news Roxy!" he smiled and I tilted my head "I just bought that house we were looking at!" I jumped up and down I was so happy "YAY!" then I stopped "How could you afford that?" he shrugged "I got the job as an Auror and I got another job but it's a muggle job that way I will be able to buy a muggle house and have money for Benny since he comes from a Wizard he is a halfblood but he will go to school at Hogwarts!". I smiled and kissed Harry "I am so HAPPY!"

Sorry for another short chapter I am really busy and tired so I will update again later!