Home Renovations

Author's note: I really am excited for this chapter and you should be too just letting you know so please vote and remember I absolutely LOVE reading comments. :)

We had a garage sale today and all we did was sit around and add our old stuff to the pile of stuff we were already selling. We got everything together that we didn't want so we could make more room and money so Benny could have the Harry's old room and Harry and I got our own bedroom together. When people started coming they all seemed interested why we had robes and other stuff so I kept some things that I could use for Benny and I stuffed them in the attic. When everything was sold I started working on Benny's new room. When I got everything done I had gotten $378 dollars and 3 cents and I used that to buy some things like paint and a couple of paint brushes so we could paint Benny's room. Benny seemed excited when I accidentally painted Harry's arm but Harry took it as a "Let's throw paint at each other" and when I wasn't looking he poured a bucket of paint all over me. I decided to back at him and I threw a lump of paint back at him and Benny just sat laughing. Harry then put a little swipe of paint on Benny's cheek and he screamed and crawled over to me. "It's ok mama's here" then Harry ran over and scooped Benny up into the air and Benny screamed and laughed. Benny was so happy and I was so blue and so was Harry and we all just laughed and laughed until Benny was covered in blue paint and I had to give him a bath.

 Benny was so happy and I was so blue and so was Harry and we all just laughed and laughed until Benny was covered in blue paint and I had to give him a bath

After the bath I got a shower and so did Harry and we went out for dinner with Ron, Hermione, and Riley. When we got to the restaurant Ron and Hermione were already seated and they ordered drinks already. I ordered something that had a weird name but apparently had alchohol in it but I didn't mind because I needed to be exciting and so far i'm a very boring person. "Guess what we did today Hermione" she giggled because I had the most ridiculous face. "What did you do today?" she leaned in and this time I giggled "I painted Benny's room and redecorated it". Hermione made the most bored face ever "that's it?" she looked me straight in the eyes "yep that's all" she bursted into laughter and so did I. Then Harry patted my back "It's okay to laugh but now you are drawing attention to us and it's kind of embarrassing". I looked at him and smiled and couldn't help but start laughing all over again. "Oh Harry I love you" he smiled "I love you too Love" he kissed my lips and went back to talking to Ron. Hermione's face was red because of when she was laughing so hard. I felt bad at first but then just started laughing all over again but this time Harry grabbed my arm and pulled me out side "what cha doing sweetie?" he tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear "I think I had too many drinks Harry" he nodded I think so too so tonight I will be on baby duty and you sleep ok?" I nodded I really felt bad this time. As we walked in I whispered in Harry's ear "I'm sorry Harry I didn't mean to act childish" I looked him in the eyes and he kissed my forehead . 'It's okay just try to act normal please" I nodded my head and say down. I saw Benny had speared Guacamole all over his face and hands so I picked him up but Harry grabbed my arm and took Benny out of my arms and went to the bathroom to clean Benny. " what's up with Harry Roxy?" I shook my head "Apparently I'm too drunk to clean my baby" she laughed " Been there" then she took another drink and called for the waiter to refill her drink. Wow and I thought I drank too Much, when Harry got back from the bathroom he handed me Benny and paid half of the bill knowing he was paying for mine and Hermiones drinks. When we got home Harry tucked in Benny and got in bed next to me. "Good night Harry" he kissed my forehead "Goodnight Sweetheart".

Sorry for a short chapter but I will update soon!