Gryffindor?!?!?!?!

His eyes are gorgeous but I can't even imagine him liking me I mean my dad is friggin Lord Voldemort who is going to even like me no one it's that easy. What am I even saying I am not even like him so maybe if I prove that people might not be so afraid of me and actually like me. So I think I would never have a chance with him but who knows-"Roxy?" oh I was staring at Harry "oh um yes?" he looked at Ron who smirked at me but I still kept looking innocent at Harry. "Roxy I don't think you are like you dad but I don't know why you are staring at me but um could you not you are creeping me out" "Oh sorry harry but I am going to go get something I will be right back". I started blushing and I was so embarrassed I left the compartment and walked over to the girl with the snack cart and bought a few things. I went back into the compartment and everyone looked at me and stopped talking "Roxy are those chocolate frogs?" Ron looked so happy "um yeah but I just grabbed them and paid for them you can have them if you want". I sat down next across from Harry and Ron with Hermione next to me and I think me and Hermione might become friends. I handed the frogs to Ron and he smiled so big it was scary but Hermione started cracking up laughing and reach across to Ron and grabbed the frogs from him and Ron frowned and he didn't look too happy. I laughed when Harry patted Ron on the shoulder and said "hey buddy it's okay when we get home for Christmas break in a few months I will get you an ice cream cone". Hermione handed the frogs back to Ron and he started smiling big again but when Hermione went to reach for the frogs again Ron growled at her and Hermione looked shocked but had a smile on her face. I was just there like hey how's it going until Harry kicked my leg "OW what was that for?" "I don't know why you are here but I can't trust you because you are trouble so I don't know who you think you are" he just called me gorgeous. "Harry you just said I was trouble do you realize that?" He nodded I didn't know what to say so I started laughing "That's a joke right I mean we have only just met you can't just say I am trouble I am honestly not up to anything because I just want to make friends and finally not be treated like I am my father". I looked as innocent as possible and hope they would understand I am not who they think I am but Harry just glared at me at shook his head "You are up to something and I will figure it out but in the meantime you can just stay on that side of the compartment and stay away from me" Ron hit his arm "That was rude Harry I need to talk to you alone with only Hermione, Harry, and I. Roxy can you step outside for a minute?" I nodded and walked back outside once again. But I sneakily listened through the door I heard Ron say "Clearly she likes you not likes you as her acquaintance she like likes you like a crush leave her alone she is just trying to make a good impression" Harry then said "Roxy isn't like her father like I thought but I still don't know if I trust her but I will try to trust her and get to know her better". Hermione then opened the door and I fell into the compartment and quickly got up and sat down and acted normal but Ron started laughing and I could feel my face getting red but just continued on with looking out the window.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Roxy Riddle you are in Gryffindor" "What I am supposed to be in Slytherin not Gryffindor That hat is lying right to your faces wait till my dad hears about this" I told Dumbledore and all the teachers and they looked taken back a bit. I walked up to the Gryffindor table and sat down and everyone glared at me but scooted away from me. But then I saw Hermione waved for me to come and sit by her so I went over to her an sat in between Harry and Hermione. Then I ate my dinner and headed up to the dormitory with my trunk and I just pulled it around until I got up to my bed and set my trunk next to my bed and got into my pajamas and got into bed. I used the "Lumos" Spell and went over some things in my head until I fell asleep I had a dream about Harry finally asking me out and I said yes but I know that won't happen. When I woke up I felt Hermione shaking me "uh uh uh uh her-mi-o-ne quiuiut ititit" "Oh sorry Roxy just we are going to be late for class come on" she walked away and I got dresses and ran downstairs to find Hermione with my books. "hey Hermione thanks for getting my books together" I grabbed my books from her "your welcome Roxy but remember we aren't best friends yet because Harry doesn't like you the way you like him" does she know did I make it Obvious? "Whaaaaaaat are you talking about I don't know what you are talking about" ooooo that was obvious wasn't it erg that sounded like a lie I should just go to class. I started out but Hermione went with me "Roxy I know how you feel about Harry you don't have to lie but don't worry I won't say anything to Harry or Ron this is just between you and me I promise" I still didn't want her to know but I had to be honest I couldn't take the pressure. "Hermione I am going to be totally honest again I overheard you and the guy's that is why I fell into the compartment" she nodded like it was no big deal "I knew already when you fell in but luckily I didn't say anything and it's okay if you like Harry it's not like it's the end of the world it's gonna be okay". I nodded then we got to class and realized Hermione, Harry, Ron, and I are all in the same classes with the same schedule great know I am with Harry 24/7 what am I going to do?"

Harry's POV

"That Roxy girl is pretty and I can't believe I actually said that out loud Ron she is in all of my classes what do I do?" Ron looked at me and just nodded "Ron nodding your head is not helping because in case you haven't figured it out yet I have feelings for the guy I want to kill's daughter" Ron just shook his head again and then ran into a pole, he is studying while walking down to our next class. "hey Harry" oh no Roxy just said something I couldn't hear her over Ron's whining um what do I say um... "What are you doing here Roxy?" Really Harry you couldn't say anything meaner I mean you don't want her to know that you like her why am I talking to myself. "I was just going to my next class wanna join me?" I should maybe we could walk together-no I can't she can't know "Roxy I don't know who you think you are but you can't just ask me to go to class with you and expect me to say yes" she looked taken back erg I hate that innocent face. I quickly thought of something "Ron I will meet you in class and don't hurt yourself Roxy I need to talk to you...alone" she nodded and I took her hand and walked into the nearest open space which turned out to be an empty classroom. "Harry what are you doing?" I didn't know what I was going to say but I just blurted everything out "Roxy I don't care that your dad is you know who but I have strong feelings for you and I-" She ran into me and hugged me that was unexpected. "I like you too Harry but if my dad found out he would kill you and me no matter how much he loves me Harry I liked you the moment I laid my eyes on you and I could see it in your eyes too" she hugged me tighter so I hugged her back- what was I doing she is the Dark Lord's Daughter. I pushed her away she looked confused "Roxy you know we can't be together I mean you are the Dark Lord's daughter" tears started running down her face she started crying I felt so bad I don't like seeing this. "but there is always risks when it comes to love do you want to go out sometime like after class there is extra time and I think Ron and Hermione are going on a date together do you want to come and make it a double date?" she nodded her head and hugged me again before walking out and heading to class.