Neville's Turn

I found Hermione in the girl's dormitory waiting patiently for someone. I entered looking at her and she smiled when she saw me. I sat next to her on the bed and placed my hand on her shoulder "I have much to tell you, my dearest friend" she giggled "Is that so?" I nodded. 

I grabbed a pillow and told her to lie down "This is a long story, so get comfortable" she leaned onto the pillow. I explained everything to her and she was silent the entire time. She didn't seem to believe me though "I don't believe you, are you lying to me?" I shook my head.

To show her the bruises I  pulled up the sleeve to reveal my forearm and her mouth dropped. I pulled at my sleeve to cover it up once again. She reached at my arm and I pulled away "I'm okay, it's just it hurts" she sat across from me and frowned "Are you sure?" I nodded.

I stood and walked towards the door "I need some time alone to think okay?" she nodded and I walked out. I headed towards the room with the mirror.

Once I entered and saw no one was in the room with me I sat down in front of it. I crossed my legs and looked up to it "What do you want with me?" the mirror showed me as a little girl. i watched as the little girl was chasing a butterfly and but her father stopped her. 

He told her to go to him, but she ignored him. She ran after the butterfly running into a tree. I giggled at the sight then remembered when I did that. "But what do you want? That day I got up and walked back home. What did you want to happen?" I asked it.

The mirror showed the girl stand then walk into a man about the same age as her father. The man scooped up the girl and threw her into his van and continued on his route. 

Her father was distracted by the girl's sister who had fallen off her bike and was stuck in between two trees. 

The man took the girl to his home and stabbed her repeatedly then left her body in the backyard. I was horrified, I didn't understand anything the mirror was trying to say "What does that mean?" I stood and it pulled me in.

Everything was black for a moment, and then light came quickly. "Roxy dear wake up" I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked up to see Neville, a very handsome Neville that is. "Oh, Hello" I smiled and placed my hand on his shoulder.

I had to act like everything was normal but then I felt a sudden urge to puke so I stood and ran to the bathroom. I puked my brains out until nothing else would come. I glanced at the mirror revealing a very pregnant Roxy. I had bright blonde hair, and I was wearing a nice nightgown.

I walked back into the bedroom and Neville stood from the bed and walked to support me, I brushed off his hand "I'm fine, I can make it to the bed" he smiled then let go. I sat on the bed and Neville and pulled me back up "Nooooo, I wanna sit here, and eat more food." He laughed at me.

I tilted my head in confusion "What do you mean, you have to go teach, we have to go" I looked around the room a bit to find plants everywhere and potions books along with bottles and ingredients.

I stood and went to the closet to change and found a big shirt and pants. I walked into the bathroom once again and changed. Although I couldn't get my shoes on, I walked out while pulling at my robes. 

"Neville!" he ran into the bedroom like the house was on fire "You haven't called me that since we were dating! What's wrong?!" I threw a shoe at him "I am not in a good mood today mister, so you better shut up and help me with my shoes!"

He looked at me and shook his head "I can't believe you, I thought your water broke, but no you just can't get your shoes on" I laughed and he shook his head some more.

He pushed me on the bed and put my shoes "Now hurry up and get to your Potion's classroom before I have to wheel you there" I smiled.

I told him to wait a moment, and I went into the bathroom. As much as I liked this life I decided I like the Life with Harry better. My one true love.

I saw the mirror behind the mirror curtain and jumped through. I ended up falling face first onto the ground.

I looked around and faced the mirror "When you decide who I will spend my life with let me know" I walked out running right into Harry.

I fell onto the ground and he held out a hand, I shook my head and he walked away "What is your problem Potter?!" he turned around "You know what it is Roxy, you turned me down for Neville".

I turned around to see a very happy Neville walking my way with flowers in one hand and a card in the other.