How...Interesting?

We waited for a while and the waitress came back and told us we would get our food soon. Then my muggle phone went off "Hello?" I waited and heard heavy breathing "Who is this?" the person sighed "Oh I am so sorry to disturb you, but Piper just threw up and is coughing dangerously causing everyone to cry I am so sorry but I need you guys to come back quickly!"

I grabbed my purse and got up placing a reasonable amount of money on the table and calling over the waitress. "Excuse me can you give our meal to the table over there with the soldier and his children and wife?" I pointed to them and the waitress nodded taking the money and giving our food to them. 

Harry grabbed my arm "What's going on?" I shook my head "The kids need us." Hermione stood up while Ron and Harry exchanged looks "Ya'll can stay but I need my kids" Harry pecked my lips and told me he was going to stay.

I started out the door and Hermione followed and we aparated to Ginny's house and I knocked on the door to be greeted by a crying baby, pouting boys, and a sleeping toddler(Austin) I continued into the house and picked up Piper who was crying and gathered everyone else into a stroller and strapped them down.

I headed back out of the door while Hermione paid and thanked Ginny and I tried to make my way down the street. When we finally arrived at home I had told Hermione farewell and walked into my home.

I got my children tucked away in bed and made my way to the bathroom, I entered finding a mirror, much like the one I fell into...I saw a reflection of Harry-young harry- I tilted my head, he was yelling my name.

I walked closer to the mirror and he reached out his hand and I reached for it, my hand went through the mirror and met his. I pulled back quickly afraid of what would happen. I reached back in deciding everything would be fine, Harry grabbed my hand and pulled me into the mirror.

I went through and I was shorter, I was the smaller me, like when I went through the mirror the first time. "I have been calling out your name for ages!" harry cried I tilted my head "Huh?" Harry looked at me with a confused expression.

"Are you okay Roxy?" I nodded my head still confused "Wait where is Piper, and Austin, and Benny, and Devin, and James?!" I looked around the room and fell to the ground "Roxy we need to see Madam Pomfrey right away!" he held out his hand I took it shaking my head.

"Harry I am so confused!" he shrugged "I understand that, but um I have another um question for you...I um would like to um...askyououtonadate so we can start over?" his voice was high pitched at the end and I didn't understand what on earth he said.

"Can you repeat that please you said it a bit too fast for me, hard understanding" I pointed to my head and he nodded "I see well, um I wanted to ask you on a date, because we aren't having the best dates.." I didn't understand I don't understand what the heck was going on.

"Harry I don't understand we are married and we have kids, and dogs, and a huge house Harry we have it all what on earth are you doing?!" Harry looked to the floor then back up at me "Roxy, I hope you get better soon!" then he left leaving me stand there.

I am so confused, Madam Pomfrey led me to a bed and gave me medicine to take and put a spell on me. I fell asleep instantly.

I awoke to find myself alone, I looked around curious to whom I might find but no one was there. "Hello? Can anyone hear me?" I looked around and shouted a bit louder "Hello?!" Draco walked out from behind the curtain.

Wait I thought he was in Azkaban, then Madam Pomfrey came in and told Draco to leave and Draco put a piece of paper in my hand then left.

"Roxana I was news for you and you may or may not understand depending on how you are feeling." I nodded allowing her to continue "You, my child, was dragged into the mirror of truthless dreams, which was supposed to be destroyed but I guess you found it before they could. Anyways you were dragged in for quite some time before dream you found the mirror and was pulled back to reality, everything you saw, felt, heard, smelled, all of that was just a dream" 

I shook my head this couldn't be happening "Wait so is my father alive?" Madam Pomfrey nodded and pointed to a letter on the bedside table I picked it up and opened it. 

Dear Roxy,

How is Hogwarts? Your sister misses you very much and wishes you return for Christmas. I miss you very much and I hope you aren't getting involved with the Potter boy, I will be very disapointed in you. Anyways sorry for the short letter I wish to see you soon! (FYI this is from your father just I can't send you letters, they get returned...)

Love,

The One and Only your sister...Only not your sister...if you know what i mean heh

I laughed at the end of the letter and placed the letter on the bed side table and Madam Promfrey tilted her head confused "Family joke" she smiled "Well I guess I should be leaving then?" I shrugged "I mean I enjoy the company but I guess you probably have better things to do than watch me."

She shrugged "I mean I could send in some friends that wanted to meet you" I nodded "That would be spectacular Madam Pomfrey!" she smiled "I will go get the first person that was here to see you!" I smiled "Thank you!" she nodded and walked out. 

As soon as she left I opened the piece of paper Draco gave me it was written in a sloppy handwriting like he was Stressed Out or nervous.

"We need to talk when you get better. It's important so don't say yes to anyone!

Love,

Draco"

Love? I don't know what he meant but I am guessing I will find out. Draco came in through the big wooden doors "How are you feeling? Are you alright? Confused? Am I rambling too long? Are you crazy? When will you be better? Are you sure your-" I shushed him and he just looked at me with a black expression.

"Don't worry I am fine! I will be out of here soon, so I have a question about this note you gave me..." He looked at my hand and his face turned a light pink "I um, was wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime after class?"

I smiled and decided that I would just start something new something totally different, something I would have never thought to do and I said yes.