Three

Ben's POV:

When we heard that Girl Meets World had been approved, we were ecstatic. Cory and Topanga were back! I think we love those characters as much as anyone does. Plus, they're us. Preparing for GMW gave us reasons to spend time together again. This one night, way before filming even started, Danielle and I decided to go for dinner. I remember looking at her across the table and thinking how beautiful she looked and how I missed seeing her every day. We talk and laughed and caught up for hours. We thought it would be fun to tease the fans a little, so I tweeted a photo of her across from me at the table with the caption "Great dinner with the wife." She told me to put the word wife in quotation marks. But, as the husband I am, I ignored the suggestion and tweeted it the way it was. (But she posted her picture with "hubby" in quotes.) It didn't matter regardless because the fan base absolutely blew up. I think it's fun to be able to hint at a real-life Corpanga relationship that, hey, I definitely wouldn't mind having, but doing it in a discreet way that can be brushed off as nothing more than a little innocent fun if we ever got questioned about it. It's fun, but at the end of the night, she goes home to her real husband and I go home alone.

Danielle's POV:

I'm not going to lie. Being on set with Ben again brought back every last feeling we ever had. It was like picking up exactly where we left off. I thought I was finally happy in life until Ben made me remember what I had been missing all these years. The reunion mixed with a deadly wave of nostalgia was just too much to handle all at once. I felt like we were back in the 90s and I was fifteen years old again crushing on my co-star.