Twenty

Michael: "Take ten everyone. I'm going to try and figure out what's going on, then we'll meet back here."

*Danielle rushes towards the door to get some fresh air*

Michael: "No. Danielle, you stay. I want to talk to you."

*Danielle sighs loudly and heads back into her change room, Michael following*

Michael: "So you want to tell me what the hell is going on here?"

Danielle: "I don't know..."

Michael: "Cut the secrets. This tension has been going on long enough, and I've been ignoring it. But now it's impacting the show and I'm not going to have it!"

Danielle: "Michael, listen to me. It's a long story."

Michael: "Well it looks like I've got all day since my team is falling apart."

Danielle: "He's one person out of a massive cast and crew."

Michael: "Seriously? You and him are both a big reason why we're doing this. Tell me right now that you don't want to do it anymore and we'll throw in the towel."

Danielle: "No, I love this show. I love playing Topanga. It's my real life that needs figuring out."

Michael: "Danielle, look. I'm your boss and I'm your friend. As your friend, talk to me about what's going on. I truly want to help you. As your boss, I'm demanding that you set things straight and show up here ready to work."

Danielle: "I don't want to get into it with everyone. Let me just talk to Ben."

Michael: "Well that strategy hasn't been working recently."

*Danielle is getting frustrated* Danielle: "So are we filming today or not?"

Michael: "I don't know, why don't you tell me?"

*Danielle rolls her eyes and brushes past Michael out of her change room to the set*

Michael: "Alright everyone gather up! Filming starts now. We're behind on schedule so let's go!"

*Danielle finishes her scenes and leaves immediately with Michael looking on*

*She drives over to Ben's place in a bad mood, and takes a deep breath before leaving her car*

*Danielle knocks on Ben's door, but he doesn't answer. She knocks again then sends him a text*

*Ben finally answers* Ben: "Whatever happened to the special knock and letting yourself in?"

Danielle: "I figured that wouldn't be a good idea today."

*Ben shrugs* Ben: "Well... what do you want?"

*Danielle pushes away her anger* Danielle: "To come in."

*Ben just stares at her cross-armed*

*Danielle gives him an apologetic smile and does the special knock on the side of the door*

*Ben loosens up and shakes his head, then gestures her to come inside*

*Danielle sits down on her favourite spot on the couch*

Ben: "I hate how we left things."

Danielle: "I can't believe you stormed out."

*Ben seems a little offended*

Danielle: "No, shit, I'm sorry. I'm not trying to make things worse."

Ben: "I think we both said and did a lot of things we didn't mean."

Danielle: "...So what were you doing at home? I don't see a drink in your hand."

Ben: "Heh. Nope. I was looking at old pictures I was given a long time ago."

Danielle: "Really? Of us?"

Ben: "Yeah. Us."

Danielle: "...Oh. Let me see some."

*Ben grabs the stack of photos and sits beside her on the couch*

*They look through the photos together, laughing and reminiscing*

*Ben sneaks his arm around Danielle's shoulder as she's looking at a photo and she leans her head back against his arm*

*They both end up staring at each other so Danielle diverts her eyes back to the photo*

Ben: "We had some really good times. We need to remember those during rough patches."

*Danielle leans over to Ben and rests her head on his shoulder as she nods*

Danielle: "I'm sorry Ben."

Ben: "I've never been able to stay mad at you for long."

*Danielle giggles*

*Ben takes a chance and moves his other arm around her*

*Instead of pushing him away, she moves in closer*

Ben: "I guess since I left set, we're kind of doing our scenes now."

*She looks up at him* Danielle: "Nope. This is just Ben and Danielle."

*Ben smiles and gives her a tight squeeze*

Danielle: "Well I'm down to hang out! Have a night in with you."

Ben: "What do the kids call it? Netflix and chill?"

*Danielle laughs* Danielle: "Uhh I think that implies something else! But dinner and a movie sounds lovely."

*Ben loosens his grip* Ben: "Okay! I'll order in some Chinese and you go grab us a blanket from my room."

Danielle: "Alright but I'm coming back with my clothes on."

Ben: "Well of course. Taking them off is my job."

*Danielle laughs, shaking her head and covering her face*

Danielle: "Oh my god, what are we getting ourselves into?!"

Ben: "Some old fashion Ben and Danielle fun!"

Danielle: "I'm going to text the hubby. I'll be home late. Don't wait up."

Ben: "Oh, you are so bad."

Danielle: "I can't believe we went from being at each other's throats this morning to this! Well you know what they say about make-up se-..."

Ben: "Finish that sentence, Danielle, like you told me to do."

Danielle: "I'm going to your room to get the blanket. Meet me in there and then I won't have to bring it out."

Ben: "It's getting hot in here. I don't think we'll need it."