Two

Danielle's POV:

I kept myself busy during the years following BMW's finale. Attending college was something I always wanted to do so I went back and got my degree. It turned out to be a right-place-and-time kind of thing because that was where I met my husband. Sure he's a bit younger than me but I can't even describe how great he is. Tim is nothing like Ben but we still have a really great bond and I'm so happy to be with him.

Ben's POV:

Danielle and I kept in touch every once in a while during the hiatus, but we definitely weren't as close as we used to be when we were on the show. I knew Danielle and Tim had been dating for about five years before they decided to get married, so I wasn't really surprised when I received the invite. Of course I attended, as any good friend would. She looked amazing, and the wedding was beautiful, and there was lots... and lots... and lots of drinking. I guess I never really moved on during the hiatus; either that or I just never really knew what I wanted. But in my head, I thought the wedding marked the end of Danielle and I forever. Married life changes you – there's a constant other person in your life and you rarely have time for friends. Then Girl Meets World happened.