Author Insight

Hey guys! Thank you SO much for 1K reads!! I know you're probably expecting a chapter, but I decided to save this week's (a-w-e-s-o-m-e) chapter for next week, since I'll be in the midst of exams and may not get a chance to write. But for today, I came across this picture and just had to share it with you all. I'm not sure how many of you have watched The Office or have noticed that I've drawn a lot of inspiration from it in this story, from the sidebar writing style to the sometimes inappropriate humour. I hope you like the way I write it. 

Anyway, I found this scene to be a very Ben-Danielle type of moment. And of course, all of us are Andy at the end there, trying to contain our emotions. 

I hope this gave you a laugh and a bit of a pull on the heart strings

I hope this gave you a laugh and a bit of a pull on the heart strings. I'm going to try and draw some additional inspiration from this moving forward. As promised, a new chapter will be posted next Thursday. It's one of my favourites. I think it'll be fun but a little tricky to follow up on ;) 

Leave some comments below if you have any ideas for this story of what kind of in depth storylines you'd like to see, or a plot surrounding a certain character(s). If they fit with my vision, I will definitely try and work them in. Or if you're an Office fan, comment so that we can fangirl together! Really, we can use this Author Insight page to talk about anything. I'd love to get to know the people reading my story :) If you like the idea of "Author Insight", let me know and we can have one every once in a while to just take a break and talk.

A little about me: I'm a university freshman here in Toronto, Ontario. I have two dogs (lab mixes). I love to cook, I love to read and write, I love hockey. I'm a big fan of musicals, and wish I was a little younger when John Travolta was in his prime. I have type one diabetes but I do alright. Anything else you'd like to know about me? If not, introduce yourselves!