Twelve

*Ben is over by the refreshment table while waiting to be called for his scene*

*Michael sneaks away from the stage area and comes over to him*

Michael: "You all ready, Benny boy?"

Ben: "Yup. Ready as I'll ever be."

Michael: "Really? Because the whole crew can't help but notice that you're not cracking jokes and causing trouble on set."

Ben: "Would you like me to? I can morph into that Ben and wreak havoc!"

*Michael smiles* "You know you're like a son to me, Ben. If something's wrong, I want you to know that you can talk to me."

Ben: "You probably wouldn't like what I'd have to say."

Michael: "Maybe so, but you could still trust that I'd give you my honest opinion. And sometimes that can really help a situation."

Ben: "That's a good point, I appreciate that, but I think I'm fine for now."

Michael: "So you'll go give it your all today in front of those cameras?"

Ben: "Can I get a beer first?"

Michael: "It's 10am."

Ben: "Yikes."

*Ben and Danielle get called to stage to begin their scenes together*

*In the middle of one of their scripted exchanges, Danielle collapses*

*Ben runs over from across the stage as a bunch of the crew rushes over too*

Ben: "Danielle! Oh my god. Has anyone called the ambulance yet?" *he puts his hand under her head*

Crew: "Ambulance is on the way. Careful Ben, she's opening her eyes now."

*The light hurts Danielle's eyes and her vision is blurry*

*Danielle tries to mumble but can't speak; instead, she starts to throw up*

Crew: "Ben quick! Turn her on her side so she doesn't choke."

*Ben carefully turns Danielle onto her side as she continuously throws up on the floor*

*The ambulance arrives and paramedics lift Danielle onto a stretcher*

*Ben is full of fear* 

Ben: "Let me go with her. I – "

Danielle: "No. Not Ben. Please, I just can't."

*The whole crew is confused by that request, and Ben's heart sinks*

Michael: "I'll go with her. Filming's done for the rest of the day. I'll call her husband once I get there and then send you all an email blast when we get an update."

*He rushes off to the ambulance who has already loaded Danielle*

*Ben looks like he is on the verge of tears*

-------------------------------------------

*All day, Ben worries sick about Danielle, especially since she's pregnant; he hesitantly decides to stop by the hospital later that night*