His Hugs And Kisses

"Eyes on the camera!"

"Sassy, give me sassy!"

"Beautiful, seductive smile!"

"Hands on your hips, head to the left!"

I did every pose I was asked to do and even a few of my own. Today I was doing a fashion magazine for Victoria Beckham; We had been good friends for a while, she always told me she wanted me in her magazine but I could never get the time to do a shoot but today I had time off from modeling for others and I gave Victoria a call, she arranged and payed for everything!

"That's perfect, Mrs Beckham will love these!" The photographer told me.

I smiled. "I'm glad I could help," I told him. "Will you let Victoria know I am taking the clothes?"

"Yes of course Miss James," He told me and started packing his things away.

I was so tried, I had been here for four hours now and I was really hungry. I went over to my bag and checked my phone for texts; I had left the twins with Benedict, Tom would have looked after them for me but he was sorting some things out for Thor 2.

(TEXT)
The duo are
fine as usual.
STOP STRESSING!
-BEN

(TEXT)
I love you!
Can't wait to
see your photo's! xxx
-TOM

I smiled through my texts. I put my phone back in my bag, collected all the clothes and went out to my car. I walked down the street to a car park that was behind a clothes store; I was parked away from main streets and crowded area, things would sometimes get hectic if people saw me in a car park, I once had press follow me to my friends house!

When I got to my car I unlocked it and opened the boot up, I put the clothes in the back then I went to the front of the car, I put my back on the passengers seat but then something caught my eye, I turned and saw a piece of paper on the front window!

"Oh shit," I swore thinking I had got a ticket...

It was a note!

(NOTE)
I love thee with a love that shall not die,
till the sun grows cold and
the stars grow old.xxx
-TH

I smiled and turned round to see Tom leaning against his black jag. He wore a white button up with the sleeves rolled up, black dress trousers, black shoes, his eyes were bright, his smile was so cheeky but loving. God he really was perfect!

I held up the note. "I do love nothing as much as I love you," I told him.

Tom smiled and walked over to me. "I have missed you," He told me.

I looked into his eyes. "I really want to kiss you," I whispered to him.

Tom looked around; Since we started seeing each other we agreed to keep our relationship under wraps, only close family and friends knew. It was hard for us to go in public, as soon as two famous people go out together it's like the press have to snap thousands of photo's and ask a billion questions.

"No one is here love," Tom whispered with a smiled.

I smiled up at him and wrapped my arms around his neck, his hands went to my hips pulling me close, I went onto my tip toes as he lent down. Our lips were pressed together, they then slowly moved in sync with each other, Tom gently nipped my bottom lip, I parted my lips and let our tongues gently touch and move together. We pulled apart staring into each other eyes.

"Dinner my place no excuses," Tom told me and rubbed his nose against mine.

I smiled. "I'll see you in one hour, I have to go pick up the twins from Ben's," I told him.

Tom. "One hour!" He told me.

I nodded, Tom hugged me tightly, his arms held me tightly, he rested his head on top of mine as I rested my head against his chest.

"I love you," I told him.

"I love you too," He told me and kissed my head.

We pulled apart and hopped in our cars, I went right and he went left. As I looked in my rear view mirror I smiled, my stomach had little butterflies... I was a lucky girl!