Our Wedding Day

I was at the house sitting in mine and Tom's bedroom; Today was the day of mine and Tom's wedding and I was a nervous wreck, Tom and Harlee were at his Mom's house with the boys and all the ladies plus my Dad were here. I was sat on my bed, hair was all done, makeup was perfect all I needed was to put the dress on.

I looked out the window and saw the bright warm sun, outside looked beautiful but it didn't calm my nerves...

*KNOCK**KNOCK*

I looked at the door and my Mom walked in.

"Jess why aren't you ready?" My Mom asked and sat on the bed next to me.

I sighed. "I'm so scared, I can't stop shaking," I told her. "What if I'm not right for him, what if he backs out?"

"Jessica calm down," She shushed me. "You and Tom are absolutely perfect for each other. They way you look at each other, they way he treats you and the twins, you two were meant to be!"

"I'm still scared," I told her. "What if something happens?"

"Nothing is going to happen, trust me on this one," She told me. "You are a beautiful young lady who I lost and I never thought I'd see you get married."

"Can you help me with the dress?" I asked her.

She smiled. "I'd love to," She told me.

My Mom got the dress out the bag and I slipped it on, she tied the ribbon at the back and I placed my tiara on my head. I looked in the mirror and let out a shaky breath; This is it!

I slowly followed my Mom down stair, my dress flowing behind me. As I walked down the stairs everyone gasped and clapped which made me blush like crazy.

"Mommy you look like a Queen!" Holly told me and hugged me tightly.

I lifted her up and kissed her temple. "Thanks Baby girl, you are my princess!" I told her.

The photographer came in and started taking pictures of me and the others; The wedding was private so all photo's were going to be done by two professionals, guests could take pictures but not up load ones of me and Tom on the internet until we sent pictures to the press.

I made sure we all had pictures and they were all great. Our cars arrived all the bridesmaids got in one and drove off, my Mom and Tom's Mom got in a car with our grandparents then the last car was for me and my Dad.

I sat in the car playing with my flowers, my heart was racing like crazy. My Dad held my hand and smiled at me. I was shaking like crazy when we pulled up to the church.

"You can do this Jessie!" Dad told me and helped me out the car.

I gripped my Dad's hand as we walked into the church. The doors opened and my bridesmaids went in, Sara held Holly's hand and guided her forward.

My Dad and I linked arms and we walked towards the altar... I saw Tom!

Harlee, Chris and Ben were standing next to him smiling at me. I felt tears in my eyes when I saw my boys in their suits, they looked amazing!

As I walked the song made me tear up a little bit. As we got to Tom, my Dad gave my hand to Tom and nodded, I smiled brightly at Tom as I looked at the tears in his eyes, I handed Chloe my flowers then looked at Tom.

"You look gorgeous!" Tom whispered making me go red.

The vicar welcomed everyone then smiled at me and Tom. "Today we are gathered here to celebrate the love between Thomas and Jessica. Love is not something that is easy to find, it is something that starts very small and two people must build on it, work together to make a strong bond," The Vicar said.