Hen and Stag Night

The last few months had flown by, I had been doing some photoshoots, the twins and I surprised Tom on his birthday with private number plates 'LOK1' and let's just say he was so excited about them, the twins were now four and they had officially started school.

Tonight was mine and Tom's hen and stag night. The twins were staying with my friend Collin for the night, to the twins they were having a sleepover with his children.

Tom had the house and I was in BlackPool with Chloe, Sarah and Emma, sadly my sister couldn't make the hen night because she was studying for her exam.

The girls and I were in a hotel, the four of us shared a room and as soon as we got there Emma pulled out a bottle of Champagne to start the party. The girls and I put on our best dresses, did our hair and makeup, put on our hen night sashes and went out. We stopped at a fancy all you can eat chinese restaurant, we filled ourselves up and headed to the bars!

We went to the first bar and we got a bunch of free drinks, we were still sober though but according to Emma and Chloe we needed to get more drinks in. So three rounds of drinks later the four of us were dancing around a pole and giggling like idiots, we were singing to all the songs and dancing like we were strippers (NO LIE).

We left the bar slightly tipsy and we head to a new bar, we got more free drinks and we decided to do shots, Chloe was downing them like they were water! The strong shots were burning my throat and making me gag, I knocked back my coke and vodka to get rid of the taste.

"C'mo, les dance!" I slurred.

Emma, Sarah and I went to the middle of the dance floor and started dancing to the loud music, I felt on top of the world and I was having so much fun!

- (Tom's POV) -

Tonight was my stag night!

Ben and Chris were staying at the house with me, we were all getting ready to go clubbing, Chris and Ben had sorted everything so God knows where they're taking me.

I dress in jeans, a dark button up and some dress shoes. I went down stairs and saw Ben and Chris both smiling at me and held up a bag.

"You're wearing this shirt!" Ben told me with an evil smile.

I pulled out a back shirt with bright green text on it. "It's my stag night," I read the front of the shirt.

"Look at the back," Chris told me.

I looked on the back. "I'm getting married to a supermodel," I read the back and chuckled as I removed my button up and pulled the shirt on. "So where are we going?"

"We are going to celebrate your last week as a free man," Chris joked and went outside to the waiting cab.

We all climbed in the cab and drove to our first destination a night club. Chris paid for the cab and we walked in to loud club, music was blasting, girls we dancing and guys were drunk. We stood next to the bar and ordered three beer and twelve shots, three each, we down all of them and started on our beers, we soon finished them and had a giant cocktail between us, I was slightly tipsy but I was laughing at everything and I soon went over to the dance floor dragging Ben and Chris with me, we were laughing and jumping around like idiot but who cares?

- (Jessica's POV) -

Emma, Sarah and I went back to the bar and found Chloe very drunk and falling asleep.

"CHLOE!" I shouted, Chloe raised her head and leaned closer to me. "Shall we take you back?"

She nodded and clung to me. "Wait bar man, give us four bottles of vodka," I told the little bar man.