Our New Home!

A few days later we met the estate agent at the first house that was HUGE.

The drive was massive the rooms were way too big, it was a 9 bedroomed house. Tom tried to convince me it was wonderful but I wasn't going to let my kids run round a house that I would most likely lose them in.

The second one was really nice but according to Thomas it didn't have enough rooms, three rooms weren't enough apparently; I think he was trying to hint something...

The third one was beautiful, it had space, 5 bedrooms, a large living room, a huge kitchen and dining room, a study, a possible play room, the garden was gorgeous and there were two garages!

I watched the twins run around excitedly; I think they like it.

Tom wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek. "What do you think?" He asked with a stupid grin.

I smiled. "I love it," I told him.

He smiled brightly and looked at the estate agent. "We'll take it!" He told her then he picked me up and span me round. "This is our place now!"

I laughed as we rubbed our noses against each others. "I can't wait!" I squealed.

We signed the paperwork and made plans to officially move in six weeks. We planned on keeping most of our stuff but buying new furniture for the extra rooms.

I was so excited, Tom and I were taking the next steps on being a family and I can't wait till one day, maybe make it official...

TWO MONTHS LATER

The past few weeks have been crazy!

I sorted all mine and the twins things out and moved most of them to the new house as did Tom. We bought new furniture, decorated the place thanks to the help of our families and friends, and today was moving day!

The Twins had little suitcases full of the rest of their clothes and boxes full of the rest of our things, I packed up my land rover and looked at my little empty house and laughed at the memories Chloe and I shared here, that Richard and I shared here, that me and the twins shared here... I made sure all the lights were off and locked the door. I put the twins in the car and drove to our new home.

I remembered when Richard and I brought the house just after we found out I was pregnant. We were so excited about our new home and how crazy it would be once the twins were born... It hurt knowing that he never got to know what they were like...

I pulled up on to the drive and saw Tom getting his boxes out the car, I beeped the horn and the twins waved at him. As I parked up Tom came over to the car, he got the twins out for me then picked me up kissing my lips softly.

"I love you so much," He told me and held me tightly.

I rested my forehead against his. "I love you too!" I told him and kissed his nose.

"EEEEEW!" The twins whined and ran into the house.

Tom and I shared a laugh and picked up some of our boxes. "Did you fit everything in your little car?" I asked as we went into the house.

He laughed. "Yes I did," He told me.

I was being mean the other day saying his car was tiny and he wouldn't fit any boxes in it.

"I'll take these into Holly's room and I'll help you in a minute," I told him holding two boxes.

"How about I get Harlee's boxes and I put his stuff away then we can do ours together when they go to sleep later?" He suggested with a smirk.