Two Birthdays, One Day!

TODAY IS CRAZY!!

My little toddlers are three years old and I had organised a little house party for them. Tom had been filming Thor 2 so he wouldn't be able to make the party which crushed me but I understand that work is important and he can't miss filming.

"Stay still you two!" I told the twins with a soft laugh.

I had put their outfits together and I was now trying to take a picture of them but they kept giggling and moving. My family and Tom's Mom, plus his sisters were down stairs setting the last bits and pieces up.

"Say LOKI!" I shouted.

"LOKI!" They shouted.

I took the picture and smiled, I sent the picture to Tom hoping he'd get it soon.

"Come on birthday boy and girl!" Chloe said as she entered the room. "People are turning up!"

Holly and Harlee skipped down the stairs, Chloe and I laughed as we followed them down. My Mom and Diane were handing out drinks to the adults, Ben and Sophie had arrived and were sitting together on the sofa, Collin O'Donoghue and his wife were sat on some chairs and my cousins were running around the place.

My Brother Joseph was playing the music on my stereo; I had made a CD that was full of the latest songs so the room was full of good tunes. My sister Maddie was taking the covers off the food she had prepared earlier; EVERYTHING LOOKED SO GOOD!

"Mommy look cake!" Holly spoke up and pointed to hers and Harlee's birthday cakes.

I smiled. "You can blow your candles out soon," I told her and kissed her head.

"FOOD OPEN!" Maddie shouted.

"YAY!" Everyone shouted and tucked into the food.

It was horrible not having Tom here, the place seemed to gloomy and empty without him. I wanted him to run around with the twins and make them laugh, I wanted him to drink too much and start dancing, his Shakira impression was hilarious!

"Mommy games now?" Harlee asked.

I laughed as I wiped crumbled off his face. "Of course we can," I told him and opened the back door. "Take the children outside, the sand box is open and the football posts are up."

"Holly look!" Harlee shouted.

Holly and my cousins all ran out to the back garden to play with the toys. I got my phone out and started taking picture of the twins playing and running around, it was crazy to think this time three years ago I was holding two new born babies in my arms...

I headed back inside and started organising the presents, one side was pink and purple for Holly and the other side was blue and green for Harlee then all the presents that were for the both of them were placed in the middle.

My Dad got the camera ready and all the children came back inside, I sat on the floor with the twins and I helped them with their presents. The two were spoilt rotten, toy cars, dolls, colouring pens, action figures and dress up clothes were everywhere. Holly was wearing a plastic crown and Harlee had a little Iron Man hand on. I cleared up the wrapping paper and notice one more gift, it was wrapped in green paper and had a gold bow on it.

"To Harlee and Holly," I read the label then handed it to the twins. "Here you go!"

The twins opened the box and pulled out a board. "Mommy what it say?" Harlee asked.

"Open the front door," I read out loud.

Everyone went to the front door, I opened it and let the twins go out...

Thomas William Hiddleston was stood at the end of the path dressed as Loki holding balloons and presents along with Chris Hemsworth who was dressed as Thor... OH MY GOD!

"TOM!" The twins screamed and ran down the path and into Tom's open arms.

I gasped and jogged down the path, I wrapped my arms around the twins and Tom. He made it, the posh dork actually made it!

"Didn't think I'd miss a party did you love?" Tom teased and kissed my lips softly.

I laughed lightly. "I'm so glad you came!" I told him. "I love you so much!"

Tom chuckled. "I love you too Jess, so much," He whispered and rubbed his nose against mine.

Tom Hiddleston is one sneaky man!