First Day And Next Steps!

Tom and I had been together for over a year!

Tom had officially finished filming Thor 2 and was hopping from England to America visiting the twins and myself. We didn't go with him because he was going to be constantly busy, it wouldn't be fair on him or the twins so stuck to Skype. The three of us had missed him like crazy!

Anyway today was an emotional day!

Today was the day my babies would start school, yes they're now starting nursery, they would only be doing mornings for a few weeks to get them settled in.

They also had little uniforms to wear which was adorable!

Harlee had a little white polo shirt, black school trousers and a dark blue jumper with the school's badge on. Holly also wore a white polo shirt, black knee high socks, a black skirt and her dark blue school jumper. I styled their hair, Holly had braided pigtails and Harlee had his little quiff.  

"Holly, Harlee, come here!" I shouted from the kitchen. The duo came running in with their uniform. "Have you brushed your teeth?"

"YEAH!" They both shouted and smiled up at me.

*DING- DONG*

The doorbell went off; Tom's here!

I went over to door and opened it to get picked up by Tom. "Good Morning!" He greeted and kissed my lips.

I laughed lightly. "Good morning," I greeted.

"TOM!" Holly shouted and ran into his arms.

Over the last few months Holly had been really attached to Tom and was always so excited to see him.

"Hey princess you ready for school?" Tom asked her and tucked her shirt back in.

She nodded. "You pick us up?" She asked and gave him her puppy dog eyes.

Tom chuckled and kissed her head. "How about I drop you off and pick you up?" He asked.

Holly was bouncing with excitement. "Have you had breakfast?" I asked him and led him into the living room where Harlee was watching 'Spider Man'.

"I thought we could grab something to eat after we dropped these two off?" He suggested.

I smiled. "You know how to spoil a girl," I told him with a wink.

We put the kids coats on them and climbed into my car, I was alright until I pulled up outside the school and I felt a knot in my stomach... What if they didn't like it, what if they cry, what if their teacher is mean?

Tom cupped my cheek. "Jessie, they'll be alright," He told me softly. "They are just like you, they'll be fine."

I sighed. "Okay," I mumbled then looked at the twins who were staring at the school. "Ready guys?"

We got out the car and walked to the nursery entrance where a teacher was waiting for us. I held Holly in my arms and Harlee was holding Tom's hands.

"Hello, I'm Miss Hopper," The lady greeted. "And are they Harlee and Holly?"

I smiled nervously. "Yes they are," I told her. I kissed Holly's head and bent down kissing Harlee's head. "Be good guys, I love you."

Harlee didn't look very sure about going inside and kept looking back as he went inside and Holly just clung to my neck crying, begging me not to go.

"Mommy no!" She cried into my shoulder. "Pwease!"

"Holly it's okay, you're going to have so much fun!" I told her and kissed her head. "I promise Tom and I will come and pick you up later."