Fame And Shame

JESS' POV

This evening I was doing an interview with Piers Morgan. He is a well known British TV News presenting and we wanted to do an interview with me concerning Jenny and my children; I know full well that other questions will be asked and I am prepared to defend my corner.

"Jessica why don't you and Piers go and sit down, we'll bring some water over and get started," A crew member told me.

I followed Piers to the two chairs and we both sat down; I straightened my outfit as the crew members made sure everything was okay. Piers and I both sipped our waters and the camera's turned our way.

"Good Evening Great Britain, tonight I am joined by a very successful young actress who has been hitting our headlines like a storm," Piers began. "Her personal life has been turned upside down by a Miss Jenny Walker and her children are the talk of the media. Please welcome Mrs Jessica Hiddleston!"

The crew all clapped as the camera's turned to me, I smiled. "Hello Piers, thank you for having me," I greeted.

"Thank you for coming on the show," He told me. "Now Jessica we have known each other for some years, I remember your first modeling shoot because that was when you first came into the spot light, what was that like?"

I thought for a moment. "I'll be honest it was difficult due to having two very young twin children, I was desperate to have a fit body and look the part," I explained. "I had next to no money and I was willing to do any kind of modeling job to get me seen, to get me recognized."  

Piers nodded. "Of course, what do your children think of you now?" He asked. "What do they say about your career?"

I smiled. "The twins think what Tom and I do is brilliant, they think the things they see are amazing and the places we go are so exciting. They understand films aren't real but they thinks it's cool that we can be different people and have fun being silly or doing something dangerous," I explained. "Obviously Tom and I tell them we are well looked after by a team and they shouldn't do things like that without training but they enjoy watching us work."

"I bet they love running around the Marvel set, Tom cameo'd in 'Age Of Ultron' right?" Piers asked.

I laughed. "We was supposed to, we did the filming for it and it was cut because it was too much," I explained. "But the twins loved the set, they met the cast and they were golden."

"I'd never be able to let my children walk around a film set, they would probably destroy it," Piers laughed and so did I; I took a sip of my water as Piers continued to talk. "Recently Jenny Walker has called you out about your daughter Holly who might I add is an adorable little girl with a brilliant dance career ahead of her, er Jenny has said 'When I used to see my niece and nephew Holly would be covered in make up and in horrible, teen like clothing'. What's all that about?"

I rolled my eyes. "At a meet up Holly had just finished doing a photo shoot with her trophies that she had won, I did her hair and added a little bit of make up like mascara, eye shadow and blush, nothing extreme and Holly was wearing shorts, a t- shirt and pumps on," I explained. "Tell me what's wrong with that?"

This was where I was getting ready to blow my top; None of my fans called me out about Holly's make up, I hardly pur any on her only a small amount for dance or when we play in the house and when she looks through my make up.

"So what you're saying is Jenny is being dramatic?" Piers asked.

I nodded. "Very dramatic, I'm only getting attention for this because I'm famous," I stated. "Any other Mother who puts mascara on their daughter doesn't have a word said against them. Now I'm sorry but I work hard, I have three children, an amazing husband and I don't think I should have hate for putting a tiny bit of make up on my daughter for dance."

Piers nodded. "I think you are absolutely right, as you've said your fans aren't against you, no one has called you out about it only Jenny," He told me then pulled out a picture that is on my instagram page. "I honestly can't tell she has make up on."

I nodded. "I put the smallest amount on," I told him.

Piers then pulled out another picture of my children in the garden; The twins were wearing shorts and t-shirts with wellington boots and Tommy was in a baby blue vest with his nappy on and all three were plastered in mud.

"Jenny recently called you out and called your children feral!" Piers told me.

I shook my head and laughed. "No Piers that is a picture of three children being children," I stated. "At my parents house their are thousands of pictures where I look like that and I'm sorry if that picture offends anyone but to me that is children getting their hands dirty and enjoying their youth."

"Some of your followers have said 'What a stunning photo of three stunning children others have said 'Let children be children' and 'This is what being a child is all about' now to me and thousands of others this is children having fun in the back garden," Piers laughed. "I mean we have seen your family on the red carpet you all look stunning and think letting your children get dirty and have fun like this is what this world needs."

I nodded. "Exactly Piers, I always loved playing outside and getting in a mess so if that makes me a bad person then I'm going to hell and I'm sorry but I will not stop my children from having fun and doing the things they love to do," I explained. "My husband plays a huge role in our house hold, he's playing in the garden with the children like the other day I came home from court against Jenny and I saw Tom, the Twins and our baby covered paint from the fences and I posted it on social media and made a point saying something like 'I may own lots of money, I may be married to an actor but I have my bad days, I have days where I want to cry but coming home to my children laughing, that takes all my pain away'. "

Piers nodded. "I personal think Jenny is trying to drag your family through the mud and its wrong, she didn't care about the twins when they were born, why is she here now?" He asked.

I shrugged as I held back tears. "Money," I stated. "My children are worth a lot of money and she wants some form of custody, I will climb mountains just so she can't speak to my children."

"How about Tom?" He asked. "What does he think about this?"

I brushed a tear away. "He loves all our children, he hates to see them, upset or being put in a situation that they don't want to be in and that situation was seeing Jenny. Tom and I agreed that is was best for the twins if we could get a restraining order against her so she doesn't hurt them anymore because they are just children who don't deserve this abuse from their own Aunt," I explained. "Tom is amazing and I don't think I'd be here without him!"

Piers nodded. "Thank you Jessica for being on the show, I pray that you can do what's best for your family and not let anyone get in the way," He told me. "Goodnight and thank you!"

When the camera's cut I got up and went straight to my dressing room where Tom stood waiting; I ran into my husbands arms and we both held each other tightly, no words were spoken... The contact was enough to calm me down.

Tom pressed a soft kiss to my forehead. "I'm so proud of you Jess," He whispered.

I shook my head. "I'm proud of us," I whispered back.

Team Hiddleston wasn't just a household but an Army of Family, Friends and Fans!