Chapter 13

****Kayla's POV****

The rest of the day was as normal as the rest. Dustin was constantly making me laugh and was telling me about his old school. I introduced him to my friends and then introduced him to Brent's friends, although he didn't look too happy about that for some reason. Brent's just really weird at times. 

I was outside looking for Brent so I could say goodbye. I spotted Randy walking nearby and I ran to him.

"Hey Randy. Do you know where Brent is?" I asked him tapping his shoulder.

"Ooh! Someone wants to see her boyfriend!" he said wiggling his eyebrows.

"No duh I do. Now where is he?" I said rolling my eyes.  

"He's near the buses." he said pointing to my bus.

"Thanks Randy!" I shouted over my shoulder. 

I saw him near my bus, waiting. Aww, he decided to wait for me. 

He saw me coming and jogged over to me. 

"Hey." he said while hugging me. 

"Hey cutie."

"Cutie? What is that your nickname for me?"

"Yup!" I said while pulling away. 

"So you decided to wait for me by my bus this time?"

"Yeah, since before you always have to run to your bus cause you were too busy talking to me. Besides, this could be like our daily routine."

"Daily routine? I guess that would be cute. You're real sweet for doing this you know."

"I have my moments."

"Yea sure. Whatever makes you happy Brent."

"You know what would really make me happy?" he said wiggling his eyebrows.

I laughed at him. "You're such a man-whore sometimes." I leaned in and gave him a quick peck on the lips. 

"What that's it?" he said while pouting. 

"You need more?" I said while giggling.

"Here, let me show you how much." He grabbed my face and pushed his lips greedily to mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back with the same amount of passion. He begged me for entrance and I immediately opened my mouth to him. We continued to kiss like this for awhile before I heard a throat clear. We pulled back and I saw Vanessa there with a sly grin on her face. 

"Not that I don't wanna ruin your moment, but you guys are making me gag." she said while grimacing. 

"Sorry Vanessa. He started it." I said sheepishly. 

"What is this? Some kinda game of tag?" he said.

"Oh calm down Brent. Even though you kissed me first, I took it very seriously."

"Yeah yeah whatever." he said while pouting. 

"Oh my god." I gave him a kiss that he was too surprised to react to. 

"Ugh what did I say?! Gagging over here right now!" Vanessa yelled while running onto the bus. 

"Ignore her. Anyway, I gotta go. I'll call you later. Bye." I gave him a quick hug and ran onto the bus. 

"Bye Kayla." I heard him say after me. I searched for Vanessa and saw her talking to someone. I ran over to her to join her, but I was surprised to see who she was talking to.

"Dustin?! You're on this bus?!" I said shocked. 

He chuckled at my reaction. "Yeah, my mom wanted to drive me to the school this morning, so I didn't take the bus."