Epilogue

Very last chapter! :'( Sob, cry, more sobbing, more crying. My first book is done! My baby! Eh, a very unrealistic cheesy baby but still! Bye bye TSTSY! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 weeks later....

****Kayla's POV**** 

"You sure your okay? You don't need to go back to school today." I tried to convince him again. 

"Kayla, I've been gone for over a month, sleeping for most of it. I think it's time I go back to school. My body is in no pain what so ever and my stitches are almost healed. I'll be fine." Dustin said exasperatedly. 

"You know I'm just worried about you. I don't want you to get hurt again." I said scared.

"I won't get hurt." he said gently.

"I know, I'm just scared." I admitted.

"It's okay if your scared, but it's just school. Nothing will happen. Besides, it's your birthday. I want to be with you every second of this special day." he said smiling.

"That was so mushy." I giggled and grabbed his hand, leading him outside to our stop. 

"Oh hey! Your that kid who got hit by that truck right? Shit, man you okay?" this guy who's a senior at a stop said, pointing at Dustin.

"Yeah I'm fine." he said a little surprised.

"Crap man you were gone for like what, 2 weeks?" he said.

"6 weeks actually." I sneered. Like this guy even cares.

"6 weeks?! Dude, did you die or something?!" he exclaimed. I rolled my eyes. Yes he died, which is why he's standing here right now.

"Nah, I was in a coma for 4 weeks. Got released a week ago and stayed home for another week." Dustin explained chuckling. 

"Wow, well feel better dude." the guy said before boarding the bus. 

"I'm going to be the talk of the school today aren't I?" he asked a little scared. 

"Definitely." I said giggling. I walked onto the bus with him right behind me. As soon as we got on the bus, everyone's head turned toward us. Even the bus driver looked at us a little sympathetic. I looked at Dustin shocked, to see he had the same expression we did. I saw out of the corner of my eye Vanessa waving frantically at us in the back of the bus. I grabbed Dustin's hand again and led him there. As we passed, people continued to look at us, whispering to their friends. I caught bits of their converstaions, like "Hit by truck." and "Coma." 

"Hey thanks." I said grabbing a seat across from Vanessa. I pulled Dustin in with me. The bus started moving again and people started talking normally, well almost normally. 

"Happy birthday girl!" Vanessa said cheerfully. 

"Thanks." I smiled, giving her a hug.

"Hey Dustin, is it true you went into a coma for like 5 weeks?" some girl in another grade asked. How the hell did she even know his name?

"Uh, yeah, but it was more like 4 weeks." he said shifting in his seat.

"Aw, you poor baby." she cooed, patting his head. She looked over at me and smiled gently.

"You guys make a cute couple." she commented before sitting back in her seat. I blushed, letting my hair fall in front of my face. I felt a arm slung over my shoulders. I looked up and saw Dustin grinning down on me, a slight blush on his face too. I smiled sheepishly and gave him a peck on the cheek.