Chapter 22

****Brent's POV****

I hate seeing Kayla like this. Why did Dustin just have to waltz in and ruin what we finally had?! She looks so confused and hurt. She doesn't deserve to be in this position and it's killing me to know I'm part of the reason that's causing this. But I'm not letting her go, I love her too much to do that. 

I glared at Dustin holding my girl's other hand. I tightened my grip on her hand and she gave me a warning look. I questioned her and she mouthed 'later'. I nodded my head, wondering what she's thinking about. 

That stupid Dustin kid is freaking messing up everything! I can't blame him why he would fall for Kayla, but she was mine first! He should've known that! Kayla's my girl and no one's taking her away from me. I have no doubt in my mind that she'll pick me over Dustin.

I saw Dustin looking at Kayla. I felt my free hand clench into a fist. Kayla noticed and gave him a small smile. She leaned her head against his shoulder and nuzzle into his neck for a little. What?! What is she doing?! I know she's confused, but shouldn't she be doing that to me?! I'm her boyfriend! Well, at least I think I am.

Man, she better choose quickly.

****Dustin's POV****

I could feel a pair of eyes burning a hole in my head. I could tell it was Brent. I was holding on to Kayla's hand as tightly as I could, and I know he hates it. I couldn't help but smile sumgly inside. Yeah, Kayla doesn't just love you prick. 

I couldn't help myself from gazing at Kayla. Why did I have to come in now? Why not a week before so I could get her first? Her soft wavy hair flowing around her shoulders, her amazing eyes that shine in the sunlight, her lush pink lips that feel amazing against mine, and her body, god her body. I wouldn't be surprised if she was a model later in her life. Curves in all the right places, slender but still has muscle, tall for a girl, and has such amazing legs.

God I should really stop perving over her. She turned her head my way and saw me gazing at her. I tried to keep my blush under control at the fact that Kayla caught me checking her out. She gave me a small smile and leaned her head against my shoulder. I sighed contenly, loving the comfort this gives me. I felt her nuzzle my neck and I moved closer to her. I was about to kiss her on the forehead when she pulled away with a troubled look on her face.

I looked at her confused, but then I saw Brent with a very pissed off look on his face. His jaw was clenched and I saw him trying to break his fist. I quickly scooted away from Kayla a little. Even though I would love for her to pick me, I have to let her choose. 

****Kayla's POV****

"Okay boys, there's some things I want to discuss first." I said hesitantly as we walked into my house. 

"About what?" Dustin asked taking a seat next to me. 

I let out a breath. "You know how I said that I needed time, right?" I said slowly. Both of them mumbled their agreements. 

"Well, I know it's not fair to keep you guys waiting, but I honestly don't think I'll be able to decide any time soon." I said quietly. I could feel their eyes burning through my head. I know that they want me to decide now, but how can I?

"Don't worry, we'll give you all the time you'll need." Brent said giving me a peck on the cheek. I grimaced and pushed him away.

"That's the other thing I want to talk about." I said. 

"And that is..." Brent said a little hurt. 

"I don't think we should date right now, not until I figure out what I'm going to do." I say so quietly I'm surprised Brent heard, but I could tell by his shocked face. 

I heard Dustin snicker and I turned to face him. "The same goes for you mister. No kissing or showing any type of affection to me. It'll just feel like you're trying to seduce me to get a decision out of me." I said glaring at him. He stopped immediately and just stared at me. I sighed and face the table.

"I don't want to make this hard on you guys, believe me, but if I'm still dating you Brent, or you're still hitting on me Dustin, it won't feel right. You'll be influencing my decision and I can't have that." 

I heard someone get up and I looked to see Brent pacing the room.

"So exatly how will we know when you've decided?" he said, running a hand through his hair.

"You'll know when you see it." I said.

I got up and kissed Brent. He seemed surprised, but responded quickly.  "You should probably head on home. My mom can give you a ride." I said cradling his neck. He closed his eyes and nodded.  He gave me one last kiss and pulled away. 

"I'll meet you in the car." I called after him. I sighed and turned to face Dustin. I could tell he didn't like seeing that. He hopped off the chair and said, "I should probably head on home too." 

I walked over to him and gave him a kiss too. I guess he saw it coming because he wrapped an arm around my waist. "Yeah, you should. We can drop you off on our way to Brent's." I offered when I pulled back.

He leaned his forehead against mine. "Nobody's rushing you Kayla. I just want you to be happy." he whispered. He let go of me and headed out the front door. I just stood there, thinking about everything that happened today.

"Sweety, are you coming or not?" my mom called.

"Uh yeah, yeah. I'll-I'll be right there." I said.

I leaned against the couch, thinking about each kiss. Maybe I could decide based on how I felt during each kiss. But that's going to be impossible. I swear I feel fireworks with each boy.

I groaned, why can't this be easy?!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeah i wanted this to be longer, but im just tired and dont feel like writing more okay this story is nearing the end. at least 5 more chapters left. one more huge thing thats gonna happen and poof! gonezo for this story

k i need to work on homework..... later!