Chapter 16

****Kayla's POV****

Dustin and I were walking over to my house after getting off the bus. I seriously don't remember him having a jacket last night, but whatever. We could just hang out for a bit. Plus, we might as well do some homework since that stupid project I have is like impossible for me to do. 

"Hey later do you want to go to the frozen yogurt place?" I asked him getting excited. 

"Sure why not. Is it far?"

"Yay! And no it's right around the corner of my house."

He laughed at my excitement. "Cool, come on let's go in."

We walked in and I noticed that no one was home. Oh well, my parents know that Dustin's over. 

"No one's home?" he asked.

"Nah, my parents don't usually come home until like 5:30." I said while climbing the stairs to my room. I heard him follow me and told him to take off his shoes before he came upstairs. 

"So this is your room?" he asked when we came into our room. 

"Yeah, sorry it's a little messy. I haven't put away my clothes yet." I said while stuffing my clothes in the corner. 

"It's cool. You should see my room. I'm pretty sure your room is like sparkling clean compared to my room." he said while chuckling. 

I laughed at him. I dropped my bag on my floor and started walking away. 

"What's this on the floor?" Dustin asked while bending down to pick up-

"Drop that right now!!!" I yelled at him. 

"Why what's wrong?!" he asked worried. He decided to look at what he was holding before and started laughing hysterically. 

"This isn't funny!! You should have never touched or seen my bra!!" I screamed at him picking my bra up and putting it away. 

"W-why d-do you even h-have y-your b-bra on the f-floor?!" he choked out between laughs. 

"I told you! I haven't put away my clothes yet! Now stop laughing and get out of my room!" I yelled exasperated. 

"W-why? D-do you h-have p-panties on the f-floor t-too?!" he said still laughing.

"No!" I screamed immediately while going beet red. 

"Okay. Phew! That was damn funny. I think I'll go wash my hands to get any of your germs off." he said finally stop laughing and grimacing. 

"Oh grow up. It's not like I have cooties. Although I am washing my bra since you freaking touched it!" I yelled at him while slapping his arm. 

"Now who's the one who's afraid of cooties." he said while chuckling. 

"Just wash your hands. It's disturbing to know you touched my bra." I said while shuddering. 

"Why are you shuddering?! I'm the one who touched it!" he said while running to the bathroom. 

I rolled my eyes at him and quickly put all my clothes under my covers. I walked out of my room and went downstairs in the living room. 

"I'll be downstairs!" I hollered to Dustin when I passed the bathroom. 

I heard a muffled kay and went downstairs to find a snack. I grabbed a bag of pretzels and started pigging on them. 

"Hey, whatcha eating?" he said while stealing my snack. 

I snatched it back with a scowl on my face. "Ever heard of get your own?" I said.