two

Y/N
A few minutes into class, jack was asleep and I wouldn't blame him. This teacher was a slow talker, no energy to his voice at all. I laughed at jacks light snore.

Mr.Murray's dark grey eyes traveled around the room making sure everyone was tuned in. Soon his eyes were set on jack. He rolled his eyes, making his way to his side. I poked jack in the side but it was too late.

"What were we just talking about jack?"

Jack groaned at me and looked at the teacher heading back to his desk.

"Don't make me ask again" Mr. Murray roared.

As he was walking I showed jack my notes. Jack scanned through the page reading the last title I wrote. I nodded and he looked at the teacher who just spoke again.

"Well sir, you were asking us about the difference between 'Sunlust' and 'Wonderlust' in terms of hotel industry" he smirked.

Mr. Murray glared at jack, continuing the lesson. Jack and I laughed at each other. A few moments later he dismissed the class allowing us to stay in the class until next bell.

I yawned, hoping the day would end quick.

4:00pm

The last bell of the day went off, the class rushed out of the cramped room out the doors of the collage. Before I could leave I left two warm arms wrap around me. I hugged back.

"What was that for?" I laughed as he let go. Awe.

"For back there" he started, "you gave me the answer"

I chuckled at his gesture and threw my items back in my bad, zipping it up.

"Y/N" jack called. I turned around and looked at jack, "can I have your number- I mean you don-"

I giggled at the red cheeked boy and took his phone, asking for his in return.

"Y/N☔︎" I typed.

"Before you go would you like a lift home?" Jack offered

"No it's okay, I can walk. Thank you" I smiled, refusing.

"Nah ah" he said all sassy.

"Yes jack, I've to go shopping anyways" I laughed.

He won't let me go until I accept this, I mean is he going to kidnap me. He really hates the word no.

"Let me give you a lift, please"

I nodded my head, getting into his car. Jack drove us to the nearest Tesco, parking near the front.

We ran in and grabbed a basket. We went through different isles taking different items off the shelf and into the basket. We chatted to each other the whole time, I really enjoyed his company.

Soon we were up at the self-checkout, scanning items, paying and getting back to his car.

I told jack where my apartment was and in less than ten minutes were we're outside. Jack took my bags, not letting me take one. He carried them up to my apartment and took them inside for me.

"Thank you" I started, "for today"

"It was my pleasure" he said.

My heart, he's such a gentleman. I know him for a day and we clicked so fast, I trust him already.

"Tea? Coffee?" I offered.

"Ehm coffee please" he smiled.

I filled the kettle, letting it boil to get hot. I got two mugs out, putting a tea bag into one and the power for coffee in another.