ten

Y/N
My (E/C) eyes opened and the first thing I did was go on my phone. Jack was still sleeping beside to me, wheezing discreetly.

"Too bright, shit" i whispered to myself.

I slowly got out of bed making sure that I wasn't waking jack up before continuing my day.

An hour or two later, my phone began to buzz while I was brushing my hair out, trying to put it in s fishtail plait.

I grabbed my phone looking at who messaged me, It was an unknown number. I opened the text.

From: Unknown Number☔︎
Hey (Y/N), it's me Zack. Look I miss you and I just wanna apologise. Bett meant nothing to me. I regret cheating so much. I love you so much. Please reply x 

My heart sank into my chest when I read that, of course he loves me.

Zack was my "first love" I guess you can say, in the end he cheated on me with this new girl named Betty, "bett" for short.

I mean, I simply don't know what to do. My heart was broken for so long because of him.

From: Zack☔︎ -
I just wanted to know do you still love me. If you still love me maybe we could get back together? Sort everything out. That's only if you want to. I've been thinking about you. I can't get you out my mind. Just think about us when we were happy as could be.

From: Zack☔︎
Like when I helped you for example, when your brother Ashton died in a car crash going to your birthday party. Every birthday of your's I would hold you tighter then ever making sure you felt safe until you fell asleep against my chest then I would take you to bed while I left flowers and a card saying things will get better

From: Zack☔︎
I love you. I really do still love you. I'm just typing and saying this aloud to get this shit of my chest. But just please think about the two of us

My heart broke as soon as I saw Ashton's name in this text message. He has no right to bring him up. I deceived to ignore Zack. It was the only thing I can do.

7:57am

I put Netflix on my laptop and cuddled up with a blanket in the sitting room. A few episodes of friends later I was passed out.

10:06am

The sound of footsteps woke me up. Friends was still playing on my laptop. Jack peeped his head in and waddled in as soon as he saw me.

"Morning handsome" I groaned.

"Morning gorgeous" he smiled while walking over to me to give me a kiss

I closed my laptop and followed jack into the kitchen, my steps not making a noise. I tiptoes up to him and just as I was about to scare him, a notification went off. He turned around looking at me up and down.

"Was Y/N gonna scare me?" He laughed as he put the kettle on.

"No comment" I answered, shifting my eyes all around.

Jack came running over, lifting me up and setting me on the counter. He slams his lips into me, both of us in sync. He placed on hand caressing my face, he slowly moves them on my hips. My arms wrapped around his neck as he lifted me up and rested me on his torso. Suddenly he drops me just as the kettle goes off .

"The kettle's boiled baby, would you like some tea?"he asked smiled.

"Eh, yes please" I answer biting my lip.

He makes two cups of tea and we both sat down on the couch. Jack flicked through the channels on the television, nothing on as usual.

He puts on The Big Bang Theory. We both snicker at all the jokes they told and we even sang the introduction, as does everyone.

My phone hummed once more. I lifted it up and seen that Zack messaged me once more.

From: Zack☔︎
Hey I know you've seen this, answer me.

*3 missed calls from Zack"

From: Zack☔︎
Okay I'm done. If you're not gonna text me back, ring me back or answer at all you may fuck off. I just told you how I felt and you're being so far up your own whole to even care. Nobody loves you besides- oh wait he died. Oops. You're a whore, a slut, a tramp. That's all you'll ever be. Nobody will ever love you. I never loved you, I was just using you cause you're a slut. Ugly cunt.

My eyes started to water as I read through the message and soon started to pour. Jack looked at me concerned wondering why I was in this state.

"Y/N baby? Are you okay?" He said in a panic.

I jumped up from the chair and ran upstairs, locking the bathroom door. I slid down the wall, head in my knees.

The sounding of stomps came from outside the room. Jack tried to open the door, noticing it was locked.

"Baby?"

I didn't answer him.

"Gorgeous?"

No answer from me.

"Did I do something?"

"no" I said whimpering.

"Open the door baby girl, I have to talk to you"

"Can we just talk through-"

"No Y/N not through the door, face to face"

I got up rubbing my eyes. Set one hand on the door and the other one wiping my eyes. I turned the key and opened the door. Jack engulfed me into a hug.

"What's wrong" he said while placing his hand on my chin, making me look upwards, into his beautiful blue eyes.

He smiled and placed me on my bed, him sitting beside me. I opened my phone and to the messages, hopefully he would understand why I'm crying.