twentynine

Y/N
11th of April

Lately I've been thinking about my family. I don't know why but I have. I'm guessing cause I haven't see them in a while.

I'll see them when I get home sure. It's not like I'm staying here forever and ever.

It would be cool to live here but, I'd pass on that one.

Jack
In two days. It's two days till I ask Y/N to marry me. Wow.

It's 2:36pm and I'm chilling watching Netflix while Mark and Matt are cooking and cleaning.

Ryan went shopping I think. Friendship goals. Not knowing where your friends are.

Y/N has just laid in bed not doing anything. She's just been on her phone.

Y/N
Before Jack left I was scrolling through my social media, mostly Twitter.

As soon as Jack left the room I was texting someone privately on Twitter.

There was nothing bad just a innocent girl who looked 15ish. She was young, brunette with green eyes.

@/Rachelxreefs
Hey my name is Rachel and I'm 15 years old. I live in Ireland. Well I used to cut before I found a guy named 'jacksepticeye', after I found out he was Irish I couldn't stop looking. Thank god I didn't stop cause I found a channel called 'Y/N is cool', I found your music so relatable.

@/Rachelxreefs
You guys helped me though the darkest time of my life. You guys thought me how to smile after my mother died in a car crash. It took a while before I got to watch you's but you's did a lot for me. I just wanted to thank you. My father is now drinking non-stop. I just want you guys to know that I love you's so much.

@/Y/N-is-cool
Thank you Rachel for supporting us. My heart breaks for you, I love you and you are so strong. I'm so proud of you for being this strong and it makes me happier that jack and I could be on this journey with you.

@/Y/N-is-cool
I really don't know what to say. If your father touches you please ring someone. If needed we can talk on FaceTime. I would meet you with jack for a day but we are currently in L.A with mark and a few others.

@/Rachelxreefs
I never thought you would actually reply. My father just laughed at me when I told him that I texted a YouTuber online. He told me I was worthless. But i know who to call. I have the number of the guards.

@/Rachelxreefs
Thanks for taking your time to read this. And tell Jack I said Goodluck.

@/Y/N-is-cool
If you need anything from me or Jack just text me!

@/Rachelxreefs
Thank you Y/N. This is why you are one of my favourite YouTubers I mean beside Markiplier and Jacksepticeye.

@/Rachelxreefs
Please tell them to the dye in their hair, it looks good.

@/Y/N-is-cool
I will don't worry, I love you Rachel and Goodluck okay!

@/Rachelxreefs
I will and I love you too. Goodnight.

(YT/N)
Goodnight Rachel

Rachel-xo-
Goodnight Y/N

And that is when she slept for the night while I was in America.

Later on that day, I got showered. My hair was super smooth and I'm in my lazy pants and one of jacks shirts tied up.

I've been watching One Punch Man these days with jack.

My lazy day moved downstairs. Everyone joined in. They all got changed into their lazy wear and sat down and watched the movie I had on. It was Spirited Away.

Anyways, we continued watching the movie until Ryan starting snoring.

Okay so this is the part where you guys may kill me and the gang for.

So we....

Oops cliffhanger