nineteen.smut

Hi guys it's WannaBeHood I wrote the smut for this chapter. Please enjoy.

Y/N
I woke up to a sleeping, drooling tired Jack. Small giggles escaped from my dry lips, accidentally waking Jack up.

He looked at me, then outside to the bright sky and then the clock. It read 2:44pm. He jumped up and ran out of the room. Did he forget something?

Jack came back into the bedroom running and jumping on the bed. He landed on me kissing me everywhere. His lips went around my face and neck.

I laughed and asked what was that for?

"It's February 14th!" He said excitedly.

"Valentines day" I grinned back.

"All I have to do is record two videos and than we can get some time together" Followed by a wink.

"Record your videos Jack!" I said, pushing him off me.

Jack ran to get changed and then made his way into his recording room.  I jumped in the shower as he left and got changed.

I headed down to Mark who was on the phone. He said a quick bye before talking to me.

"Good evening sleeping beauty" he smiled showing his pearly white teeth.

"Morning" I groaned.

He picked up his mug of coffee and walked into the sitting room watching some South Park. I joined in and sat beside him.

He looked at me with no make-up. All I did was cover my face and ask why.

He only sang "Because your amazing, just the way you are!".

I hid the blush that was coming on to me. My reaction to that as well as  to run upstairs to the bathroom and to put on make-up. I locked the bathroom door and looked at myself in the mirror.

Everyday I suck in my stomach to look skinny. Even though I'm eight stone. Boys will never understand.

A single tear ran down my cheek.. I wiped it away and threw make-up on my face. More then usual anyways. I put on everything. But I didn't look the same so I wiped it off.

Thank God I didn't put on eyeliner or mascara yet. I would of looked like a woman left at the alter.

I let out a small laugh. Then next I heard Jacks voice outside the door, knocking quietly.

"Are you okay? you've been in there for a hour"

Wow I get lost in my thoughts very fast.

"Yeah I'm good, i'm just ganna go for a bath. I am just waiting for the heat to go on in here"

"Oh okay, would you like me to join you?"

"I'll pass" I laughed.

"But Y/N" he said dragging my name.

"What jack?" I said dragging his name back.

"It's valentines!"

"Ah hush" I laughed even harder.

"All right then but your missing out on my d-"

"Jack!" I screamed, stopping his sentence from continuing.

I could tell jack rolled his eyes jokingly before leaving. I filled the tub to the perfect temperature before stopping and getting in

Jack
"Dude where's (Y/N)?" I asked Mark

"She went upstairs like a hour ago" mark answered sure of his answer