eighteen

Jack
"You start with your intro and than I'll say mine" Mark said, "our content will be the same but we're killing two birds with one stone"

I looked at the camera saying my intro, introducing everyone to the game and to mark. He did the same, saying his intro, introducing the game and me and saying that felix just wasn't coming today so he chose the wanna be.

An hour and a half went by and mark and I made about three videos. We were gonna make more videos of course with each other.

I actuallyhave the perfect situation. I have great friends, good YouTube friends and a perfect girlfriend. What else could you ask for?

Y/N and I have been dating for about 10 months (I forget oops).

One day I will propose to her and I'll make it special and unique.  

Y/N knocked the door, explaining that she was going to the shop. Asking if we wanted anything.

"Five large bags of chilli flavoured Doritos"

"Chocolate, load of it"

I kissed Y/N before she left. Her and mark laughed and I joined in. She waved, exiting the room letting mark and I get back to editing

Y/N
I walked down the road, the birds were chirping as the sun was going down. Very few cars drove by. The sun bounced off the river beside the road. It was amazing.

Soon I reached a corner store, I got mark his Doritos and jack hid chocolate. I had to get a few things for the house too such as fizzy drinks, milk, toilet paper and a few other things.

I mentally thanked myself for taking a bag with me. I wasn't gonna get a lot but now there's shopping in my hands and on my back.

I arrived home tired, slightly out of breathe. The trip to the store took a toll on me. I checked the time. I've been gone for nearly an hour now, did they notice me gone?

"Jack, baby?, Mark?" I shouted.

I headed to the kitchen and started to put everything away. Getting things in the fridge and freezer before putting everything else in the cabinets.

"BOO"

I screamed and lost my balance, hitting my head on a corner.

"Y/N? I-I'm so sorry. Mark the back of her head is bleeding. Man what do I-"

I started up at jack and mark. Both of them waving their hands. Their voices sounded mumbled, I couldn't tell what their saying.

"Its okay, I'm okay it's just- I'm a little diz-" my eyes blanked out.

Jack
"So we just scare her like that?" Mark said after we had a plan to scare Y/N.

She doesn't like jump scares all that well. She takes them good in horror movies or in horror games but if you scare her in person, that's when you get her scared. I looked out the window and seen Y/N walking up to the apartments groceries in her hand.

"She's here, be quiet!" I whispered jumping behind the couch with him.

We laughed quietly until we heard the door open. Both of us looked at each other, smiling devilishly.

"Jack, baby?, Mark?" she shouted.

I put one finer up to my mouth, telling Mark to be quiet, he nodded his head slowly. Y/N left the room going into what we presume was the kitchen.

We tiptoed to the kitchen watching her sing and put things away. She was on the opposite side  of the table. We started slowly going over to her, her singing stopped as we we just a step away.

"Boo!" we shouted from behind her.

She screamed, dropping to the floor and on the way whacking her head.

Y/N was on the floor, her hand on the back of her head. Mark looked as white as a ghost. At that moment he found out that we fucked up. Y/N took her hand to her face, scanning her hand. It was covered with red liquid.

Was she bleeding? Did I just make her hurt herself? Why did I do this in the first place?

"Y/N? I-I'm so sorry. Mark the back of her head is bleeding. Man what do I do she's bleeding?

I looked at mark who was waving his hand infront of  her face. I tried to do the same. I don't know why he was going it. I tried not to cry but I did.

"Its okay, I'm okay it's just- I'm a little diz-". Her eyes closed

I turned to Mark who had his hand over his mouth. He looked shocked. I turned to Y/N and started to shake her.

"Call an ambulance!" I screamed at Mark. He quickly grabbed my phone and called the Ambulance.

"Baby it's okay, just wake up for me. An ambulance is gonna be here" I said

I but a damp tea towel to where the bleeding was. Trying to stop it. I put a little pressure on it so it wasn't going to come out.

After the ambulance came and took Y/N, mark and I weren't aloud in. They didn't tell us where they were taking her or what they were doing.

Mark and I paced the waiting rooms perimeter. We were to much in shock with what just happened. Why did I have to pull a stupid prank on her.

A little more time goes and Y/N's doctor comes in. He spots me smiles. It must be good news.

"Mr. Loughlin and-?

"Mark Fischbach" he shook the doctors hand firmly before the doctor continued his speech.

"She is conscience. She's alert. We checked her brain and there's nothing bad going on up there"

Mark and I thanked the doctor.

"She will be able to go home today but has to keep it easy. She has to rest, okay?" He answered

I nodded my head thanking him again. He walked out of the room and within a few minutes took Y/N back in with a wheelchair.

"I told you I can walk, doc" she laughed.

"Your are resting Miss Y/S/N)" he said tapping her shoulder lightly.

"Jack, mark. I missed you " she tried to jump out of the chair and hug us until the doctor held her down.

"Do you not know what the term 'rest' means?" he laughed.

Y/N fell asleep on my lap watching a movie when we got back to the house. Who knew that she hated that movie.

I looked at her head which had a big bandage over it. I can't believe I just did that to her.

Mark was half asleep on the couch looking at Y/N smiling.

"Why you so happy?" I asked confused.

"Shes okay" he answered, "Here, I'm going to bed do you need help taking her up?"

"Please"

Mark walked over to Y/N and picked her up. He looked so happy around her, more then usual.

Mark took her upstairs and placed her in her bed under the covers. I thanked Mark as he exited the room.

She was peacefully asleep. The moonlight bounced off her hair.

I kissed her forehead and cuddled into her. I hope she understands that I will be there for her.

Through sickness and in health.