twentyfour

Jack
Luna ran around the backyard, she's a crazy pup. Y/N has been setting up my recording room.

She told me she wanted to do it, so I let her. I've been unpacking my clothes.

Before we started to do this she asked which room I wanted and I told her to choose. She picked the big one with the bathroom in it.

That was good, I don't have to walk out of the room and down the hallway then turn to your left and there you go.

All I have to do is walk in a door, do my business, then sit back down and continue my video.

Easy peasy lemon squeezie.

Time flew by and I was finished unpacking my clothes in me and Y/N's closet.

I checked in on Y/N, she was fixing my camera and my light.

Positioning the light and camera cause she always told me it was off. But it wasn't, my fans can agree with that.

I knocked the open door and she looked up with those beautiful eyes.

She smiled and got up, grabbed my wrist and sat me down on my desk chair. She sat on my lap and turned on the camera as it was off.

"Is the camera in a good place or will I change the lights or-"

"It's perfect Y/N, just like you"

"Awe Jack, I'm not giving you brownie points for that one" she giggled.

"I wasn't shooting for the brownie points" I told her.

"Yeah right" she winked.

Y/N and I ordered pizza on and watched Netflix. About 10-15 minutes later the pizza came in. We ordered a cheese pizza. I didn't know what I wanted so I ordered cheese. It's still good pizza.

So well we were watching a movie, Netflix original. Don't know the name of it, but it was a good movie.

Halfway through the movie Luna fell asleep on Y/N's leg. I swear dogs can be so cute at times. Like very cute.

Y/N nudged me and tilted her head to the sleeping dog. I smiled, took out my phone camera and snapped a picture of Luna. She's so cute it ain't funny but, not cuter the my girlfriend.

I can't wait until I can change the name of girlfriend to fiancé.

A few days later.

Y/N
After I got ready, I fed Luna and let her outside to do her business. Jack went up and is making and editing his videos. Just then I got a text from Mark.

From: mark☔︎
Hey

To: mark☔︎
Hey markimoo

From: mark☔︎
What you up to?

To: mark☔︎
Chilling and waiting for Jack to finish his videos for the day

From: mark☔︎
you bored?

To: mark☔︎
a bit

From: mark☔︎
poor boo

To: mark☔︎
Thanks for the nickname moo moo