twentythree

Y/N
"I'm going to miss you, Mark" I say on the verge of tears.

It was sad to see mark go after him being with us everyday

"I'm going to miss you too Y/N but we are going FaceTime so don't worry"

"Just don't wake me up!"

We hug and then he moves on to Jack. They hug and whisper things so each other.

Marks flight was called so he left with him grinning and waving. I quickly snapped a picture and let's just say it was amazing. The sunlight went in perfectly.

I smiled as I seen Mark smile in the picture. He- no it was gorgeous. His smile suited the picture. Soon after admiring my photography skill, I posted it on my social media.

Likes, retweets and shares flooded my notifications.

See people actually like me. At least the hate stopped. Well, it did and it didn't. It still comes but, not that much anymore.

Jack smiled at me and hugged and kissed me.

Jack took my hand and we left into the airports parking lot, to our car of course. I hopped in the front seat as he jumped into the drivers seat.

We drove for at least a hour and we dived onto the bed. Well we are up for 5 hours. I didn't sleep yet, but Mark and Jack did. That's why Jacks driving instead of me. Soon after dropping on the bed, I fell asleep. I was wrecked tired. You can't blame me, okay?

Jack
I was sad Mark was gone, but I was happy as well. Me and Y/N can spend more time together. Even though we were talking to Mark, we didn't see each other. Not even at night.

But now that I'm moving in tomorrow, we will have more time to do shit.

Y/N
Jack was actually there when I woke up. Today were going to try and get Jacks things into my house.

We're moving today, well he is to my house. His apartment is a bit too small for both of us. Plus my house has 2 extra rooms, he could prick one and take it as his recording room for his job.

"Baby?" I asked shaking his warm body. He moved and hummed. I giggled and continued trying to wake him.

"Y/N stop!" He said dragging the word stop.

"Wake up then" I laughed once again.

He smiled and lifted his body of the bed and jumped on the floor. I followed him and hugged his waist. He said he was going for a shower then he's going to record some videos on my computer then we can get things started.

3pm.

"Is that the last box?" Jack called from the inside.

While you were gone, we got jacks things moved in. We've only broken a couple of bones that's it.

Jacks labelled boxes flooded the sitting room. He had his clothes in some, fan art in another and technology in a few.

Just then Jack got a text from Mark. It read...wait no Jack I wanna read. Ugh he left to a different room, darn it!

Jack
"Oh yeah I forgot to text you that I'm back and safe. Fangirls were awaiting my presence and they littered jumped on me. Then I fell back and I couldn't get up. Oh yeah when you arriving in la? I forgot when so can you tell me who is ganna play Truth Or Dare with us aswel. So yeah text me when you can but in going to go sleep so, night or morning"

Mark texted me that. He's back in La. And he's safe.

"Em ... don't know when we will be in la, and can you try and get loads of her favourite Youtubers. She has them on her channel and if they aren't there text me back?"

"Yeah okay I see them on her channel, thanks and text you Tommorow. Maybe we can do a colab?"

"That sounds amazing, see you tomorrow?"

"Night mark"

"Night jack!"

I went back into the very noise Y/N who was asking what Mark said. All I said was he's back and going to go sleep now.

That day and the next, me and Y/N just unpacked so I'm not going to tell you about that.

Trust me all we did was throw clothes at each other and unpacking stuff.

Very 'FUN'.

Then that night we slept.