seventeen

Y/N
The golden suns rose, beautiful as usual. It gradually turned 6:37am when I awoke from my humble slumber.

My (E/C) eyes looked around the room, nothing was different but something felt out of place. I don't now what it was. I grabbed my phone off the night stand and took it off charge.

I looked at my phone, over night it had blown up.

"Oh my god" I screamed.

Not even a second later Mark barged in my room, a baseball bat in his hand. He looked around my room frantically, staring at me with my phone in my hand.

"Why did you you scream?" He said dropping the baseball, rubbing his eyes.

I switched my phone screen around at him. He walked over to it, and read what was going on.

"You screamed cause of likes and followers?"

"No. It was because the amount of them actually"

Mark than confessed his hatred for me telling me that if I wanted him to forgive me that'd I'd have to make him food. I agreed, I did wake him up around 7 in the morning. It's the least I could do.

"Bacon, eggs, sausages, toast and a hot drink" he warned as I took everything out the fridge.

I have this deep feeling that mark likes me, it's like a gut feeling now. The way he looks at me, is the same way jack looks at me. It might just be me overthinking though.

I cracked the eggs into the pan bringing them into a shape before putting the bacon and sausages on. The toast for last.

I soon had it plated out and taken into the sitting room, where mark was seated. I handed him the plate and a knife and fork.

"Thank you" he said smiling up at me.

Mark cut everything up before putting it in his mouth. He savoured it, something jack didn't do. Mark smiled and ate more, he enjoyed it.

"Y/N?" Mark starts, "is jack coming over today"

"He should be" I answered, "call him"

He took my phone taking it into the other room. Such a gentleman.

Mark came into the room, skipping. He started dancing funnily and soon got me up. He picked me up and bounced me all around.

"Jack will be over soon to play a game with me"

Mark put me down and just hugged me. Once he doesn't kiss me, we'll be fine.

Jack
Y/N rang me, unfortunately it was mark, not Y/N. He needed to record a video, but he wanted me in it. Y/N made up a computer room for me but it wasn't fully done. The walls weren't done and neither was the lighting. Ill just take my ring light with me. 

I was just at the door when I heard laughing, I mean a lot of it. I turned the door knob cautiously. I know that Y/N wouldn't cheat on me , it's just mark would be that type of guy to try.

As soon as I got to the sitting room door, I found what they were talking about. Marks first kiss. As soon as the front door closed, Y/N got up and grinned ear to ear. She ran into my chest kissing me sweetly. Mark staring.

"Hey beautiful " I laughed.

"Hi" she whispered.

"Did you miss me?"

Y/N squeezed me and missed me once more, shaking her head.

"Ew, no way"

I laughed at her comment and looked up at Mark. His eyes drilling holes into my head. Once he noticed I was looking his attitude changed. Now he was smiling and laughing like

"Hey Mark, are you ready to play some games?" I questioned.

"Yeah, let's play some games" he coughed.

I picked up my ring light and walked upstairs. I opened the door for the room, starting to set up the light. Before starting I went to Y/N taking two bottles of water and robbing a few kisses.

I ran back into the room and sat down beside Mark, handing him the water.