twentyeight

Y/N
10th of April

It's currently  5:47pm and jack and I are still laying in bed. We both decided on having a lazy day.

Plus we ordered Chinese so we're waiting on food.

Anyways, yesterday Amanda brought me to the mall. She got me clothes and they are really nice.

They are all summer clothing and she also got me stuff in Victoria Secrets.

She literally dragged me in and bought me new bras and underwear.

My favourite one is the lacybaby blue ones.

Jack
Since Y/N nearly saw the ring the other day, I needed to spend time with her.

Incase she feels left out.

But I mean, she has been with Amanda these days. But still she's not with me.

"When's the Chinese here?" Y/N groaned.

"It will here soon baby. Mark said he would bring it up to us"

"Ughh" she laughed.

We pecked our lips together slowly getting into a faster and a deeper pace.

Just as I was about to grope her thick hips, mark opened the door, a brown paper bag in his hands.

He looked embarrassed but, so did we. He handed us the food, getting out quick.

We got a 3-in-1 each and two cans of coke to go along with it. We didn't just buy us food, we got the whole place food. It's rounded up to fifty bucks, let's just say that.

Y/N and I continued watching Netflix, we started watching 'fuller house', it was a classic.

My phone buzzed. Mark had sent me something on snapchat. It was Ryan balancing his food on his head. More snaps came in, the rest was certain places in the house. The next was outside our room.

I laughed at the door sending him something back.

He sent another. The door opened this time, Y/N was smiling in it looking directly at the camera.

I looked at the door him not being there.

I sent him something back and by the time I looked up, Marks face was in front of mine. I jumped, my food going all over me.

Mark quickly jumped up and starting to run out of the door. Oh no, he's not getting away with this. Y/N laughed at me and I pointed at her, saying I will get her back after I get that dickhead back first.

I ran down the stairs, looking for mark. I looked around the boys laughing at my appearance. Curry all over me.

I looked around the room, laughing when I saw a pair of feet peeking out.

"Good spot Mark. Definitely won't find you" I laugh

Mark puts his hands up on defence, "in the end I did nothing. Y/N laughed"

Amanda
My father in law came over so we are going out for dinner. Me, Matthias and a couple of family are coming since it's his fathers birthday.

I also made a Girl Scout cookie cake since I can't do that much. Well I'm still pregnant.

If you want to see how I made it go to me and Matthias vlog channel.

"So we didn't finish off the vlog yesterday so the question of the day is did-"

Ken
Jacks finally getting married. The real question is when did he even have a girlfriend. I don't remember him getting a girlfriend.

"Hey Mary" I shouted ",wanna go and see Jack propose to some girl named Y/N?"

"Propose? Since when did he have a girlfriend" Mary laughed.

"Yeah I know, I was just asking myself that. I guess our boy is growing up!" I laughed while wiping away fake tears.

We booked our tickets and got our bags packed and soon was seated on a place to L.A.

Felix
Me and my girlfriend landed in La last night. We were pretty jetleged from the plane ride. We were gone somewhere else since we needed a break from YouTube for a while.

All of the big YouTubers took a break I think. I just uploaded prerecorded videos because once again. I needed a break.

I'm glad Jack said we can see him go down in one knee with the gang.

Y/N
I got changed into my pyjamas. Jack and I cuddled into each other and fell asleep in each other's arms.

This day keeps getting better and better. A whole 24 hours with Jack.

I truly love this boy.

Forever and Always; I promise.