five

Y/N
Soon enough I reached the collage, even with time to spare. I took my skateboard off the ground and put it under my arm. I went in my pocket texting jack.

To: Jack☔︎
I'm outside the collage, where are you? xx

From: Jack☔︎
I'll be out in a second, I'm talking to a teacher xx

I looked around and saw a bench under a tree. I jogged over to it and sat down, waiting for jack to come over

My phone rings a few minutes later, I bet it's- and I'm right.

"Yes jack" I laughed down the phone, see how I knew that.

"You're not here? Why were you lyinh?" He groaned.

"One second jack" I say standing up.

I start jumping up and down, waving and even shouting his name. He's deaf. I hung up on jack jumping on my board and skating over to him. Jack finally noticed me, hurrying towards me. He jumped on me, making me get off my skate board and hugged me tightly.

"Babe you're not wet for me today" he winked.

He did not just say that. I thump his arm, laughing awkwardly at his sexual joke.

We started walking towards the collages entrance when a group of boys run over to jack. His friends accidentally push me to the ground and I groan, a sharp pain orbiting my hip.

Jack continues walking with the boys and doesn't notice me on the ground.

I stand up and look at jack leave through the doors and to the left. I run my head and ask my way to the girls bathroom.

A minute later I get to the toilets and check my hip. There was a scratch that was the size of my hand, slight bruising happening around it. 

The bell goes and I make my way to my class, alone this time. Just as I walk in second bell goes and I take my seat. I place my skateboard down beside my table and getting my hardback out once again.

"Where did you go Y/N?" A voice says loudly.

I look up and see jack looking concerned, I mean he didn't see what happened.

"What had happened wa-"

I was cut off by Ms Jackson slamming the classroom. She would ramble on about anything but what we're learning.