twentysix

Y/N
7th of April.

Yesterday jack and I went to Primark and got new things for the holidays tomorrow. I had to get a bikini cause I didn't have one cause Ireland was always cold.

Mark told jack that we will need sunscreen. That when we get there we will not be able to handle the heat cause we're used to a different climate altogether.

6:26pm

We went though the checklist, to see if we had everything. We didn't want to forget anything.

Our flight was in about an hour and a half. We bought, well jack bought us first class tickets. He said he didn't wanna get noticed when he's with me, he didn't want to take his attention off me.

I thought that was real cute, but what about the fans. That's no fair on them.

Thanks to traffic, we nearly didn't make it.we ran through everything. Security quickened up their search, they really were sweet. After that we sprinted to the door. They literally clapped as we got to the door, telling us we were just on time, two more seconds later and the door would of been closed.

A few hours later, we arrived to America. Jack and I must of fell asleep cause the flight attendant woke up, telling us we were landing. 

The first class seats were amazing. I mean they were so comfortable.

The plane landed safely. We got our things and waited for Mark to come and pick us up. He came about 20 minutes after we got our stuff.

I could see why he took so long. The traffic on the motorway was packed with cars.

Jack
"Well this is you and Y/N's room" Mark said pointing to the room beside matts.

I've been here before so I knew where we were staying.

Today was officially the 7th. I told Y/N that we would be going there on the 7th.

Soon after we settled into marks house we had food and went to bed. Y/N was fast asleep as soon as she got into bed. Not even a tornado could wake her up.

Mark and I stayed up for the reason we were here for.  The proposal. That's in 5 days time.

"You nervous!" Mark asked.

"A bit" I answered

"You shouldn't be" Matt told me

"But I am" I told him

"What's the worst that can go wrong?"

"She can say no" I started, "get scared and break up with me!"

The room went quiet, the boys knew that could happen but, they didn't want to admit it.

"So what happening with Y/N during this time?" I say Breaking the silence.

"Oh yeah Amanda, Matthias wife said she would take her out to the spa tomorrow and go shopping with her for a bit. Than we're going to have a party-"

"With?"

"Me, you,Y/N, Matt, Ryan, Mary and Ken, Amanda and Matthias, the game grumps, felix and his girlfriend. That's it"

"Awesome"

"We will play the Truth Or Dare, the game you wanted to propose to and then a couple of turns in you will pop the question. That's if she says dare of course" he laughed and so did we.

"Okay that seems perfect, you guys are the best!"

"Hey Jack?" Matt called before I went upstairs into me and Y/N's room.

"What's up?"

"Night babe" Matt laughed.

"Night night sugar-pie" I answered

"Night jacky" Mark laughed

"Night sweetheart" I answered

"Night septic-heart!" Ryan laughed.

"don't call me that ew,night Ryan " I sniggered while the other two pissed themselves laughing.

Ryan frowned and then laughed. I closed the door and jumped into bed with Y/N

"Good night beautiful, soon you will be mine forever if you say yes!" I whispered.

Y/N
I wasn't really asleep. Well I couldn't. My headache was back. It just left after light from the hallway came into the room.

For some reason I heard mumbling before the door opened. I didn't hear anything but when the bed dinted then everything was heard.

Here's the thing, Jack thinks I'm asleep. But he didn't know that.

"Good night beautiful, soon you will be mine forever if you say yes!"

Oh shit what's happening? Say yes to wha- Oh no he isn't- Maybe he his- I literally am going to scream. What when is he going to ask me?

Oh lord I'm so ready for what's heading to me. Just make it happen soon.

Okay now Y/N you have to act natural around him from know on.

But my dad won't be able to walk me down the isle. My dad died. I'd rather not talk about it.

I fell asleep knowing that Jack will ask me something that will change my life and I will of course answer with the biggest yes!

Timeflies between us two. And this I will never forget!