thirty

Jack
12th of April.

Tomorrow is the the day, I'm actually so nervous. I mean why wouldn't I be?

Mark is going to be telling Y/N that we are having a small party with the gang.

The 'gang' meaning me, (Y/N), Mark, Matt, Ryan, Matthias and his wife, Ken and his girlfriend and felix and his girlfriend.

Felix and Ken are flying out with their girlfriends because they were doing something somewhere elsewhere.

Mark
This is my last chance to ruin their relationship. Sure I love Y/N and she most likely forgot I told her that. I kinda hope she does and part of me wants her to remember.

Truthfully I'm glad I can calm her a friend. Let's just I say I'm a fanboy of hers. Sure look at her.

I really want Jack and Y/N together but she would look better with me!

"Hey Y/N" I shouted up the stairs.

"Yeah?" She says running and nearly tripping down the stairs

"Well..."

"Well what?"

"Jack and I are having a party tomorrow night and I'd like to invite you to it"

"So you weren't gonna invite me at all?" she says with funny puppy eyes.

"That's exactly what I'm saying"

"Sure I'm down for that"

Y/N thanked me, running back upstairs. 

Y/N
So Mark told me that he was having a party.

That means drink. I don't like to drink. It's weird. Last time I got drunk I got the worse, I mean worst hangover ever. That was when I never drank alcohol again.

There's have more then 24 hours. I have more then enough time.

Jack came into the room after I talked to Mark. He looked nervous. He jumped on the bed, face down.

"You okay there babe?" I asked him.

"Yerph" he answered into the pillow.

I got off the desk and lay down beside Jack. He started mumbling something into the pillow which I couldn't make out.

"Jack no pillow talk. English please!" I laughed.

He turned to lie on his side. Jack smiled and looked into my eyes. I smiled. He leaned in and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"did Mark tell you about the party tomorrow?"

"Yeah he did, what's the party for anyways?"

"Just a small house party we never, as a group had one in ages"

"Are you going drink?"

"Not if you want me to"

He's so charming, oh my.

Mark
Before Jack went up to Y/N, I had to go and get the ring. Jack picked up the wrong ring. Well they gave him the wrong ring and he only found out today.

"I'm so sorry sir, is this the ring?"

"I can't see it" I laughed.

"Oh here" he handed the ring over.

"Yes that it thank you so much"

I handed the ring back and he handed over the right one over. The rings were the same price.

$31,899.

"I hope she will say yes"

"So do I" I laughed, "my mates asking her not me"

"Who is?"

"The guy I was in here with the other day. He had the green hair, a beard kinda going on"

"Oh that one" he remembered," was he Irish by any chance?"

"Yeah, how do you know?"

"His accent, very rough and deep"

I left with the ring, shouting go jack that I was back. Jack jumped the stairs and ran to me. Hugging me asking did I get it. Did I get the ring. I nodded my head.

Y/N
Jack ran out of the room when he heard marks voice. I grabbed my phone. Rachel texted 20 minutes ago.

@/Rachelxreefs
Hey, text me x

@/Y/N-is-cool
Sorry my phone was dead. Just got it plugged in now x

@/Rachelxreefs
Oh it's okay. I've good news x

@/Y/N-is-cool
Do tell x

@/Rachelxreefs
I made a friend x

@/Y/N-is-cool
Rachel that's great x

@/Rachelxreefs
Yeah but...

@/Y/N-is-cool
What happened?

@/Rachelxreefs
Well we've been talking for a while now, I found out he likes me. And the think is I like him too.

@/Y/N-is-cool
What does he look like?

@/Rachelxreefs
It's sending give it a second x

@/Y/N-is-cool
It's all good, I'm waiting

@/Rachelxreefs
His name is Cameron

@/RachelxreefsHis name is Cameron