nine

Jack
Y/N and I have been dating for a while now, it has been amazing so far. Y/N really is perfect. So anyways she walked down the stairs in some black shorts, a red top and knee high socks. And my jaw drops.

Next I new it Y/N was standing in front  of me waving her hand side to side at my eyes.

"Earth To Jack " she laughed.

My phone hummed in my pocket, It was Mark? Man I haven't talked to him in a few days.

From: Mark☔︎
Remember to use a condom tonight, the thinner the better but also the thinner the better chance of becoming a dad.

To: Mark☔︎
Really Mark?

From: Mark☔︎
Do you want her to become pregnant or something?

To: Mark☔︎
You know what I meant dickhead

To: Mark☔︎
I don't want to get her pregnant, man you give me an Irish headache.

From: Mark☔︎
An Irish headache? Dude you make me feel like an AmeriCANT!

To: Mark☔︎
You are a AmrricANT

From: Mark☔︎
Don't be a bully be a buddy

From: Mark☔︎
Text me and tell me what happens

To: Mark☔︎
Will not, your such a creEP

From: Mark☔︎
They don't call me creepIPLIER for a reason jacky

Me and Y/N walked through the park. The sun started ready to set. The stars crept up, both of us not noticing it happening.

I grabbed Y/N's hand and sprinted down to the area I planned on taking her to.

Half way to the area (Y/N) trips and falls over a small rock. I gasped, stopped and went to see if she was okayl. She smiled at me and started to rub her elbow. Y/N bursts out laughing. I take her hand and help her up.

"Are you okay?" I said to Y/B

"Yeah I'm fine, why wouldn't I be jacky?"

"Well you're still rubbing your elbow and hiding it from me"

"I'm all good. If I hurt my elbow I would have told you already!" she said pecking my lips.

I grinned as I saw that we have arrived. We both grinned at each other and strolled up the hill, lying down at the top. The two of us intertwined fingers. We both looked at each other.

Man I think I love her. Mark will love to hear that.