twentyone

Y/N
"Jack, get up its 12" I say yawning and wiping the sleep from my eyes.

He didn't move. Maybe I should let him have a sleep on. Just until one or so. But, I should get stuff for his hangover.

Jack smelled like liquor, and it was strong. It stung my nose.

He must of been really drunk last night. I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs for the painkillers and a glass of water.

When I arrived back in the room, I heard Jacks voice, scratchy. I laughed to myself and walked into the room. Jack smiled and scratches the back of his head.

"Hangover?" I asked.

"You know it!" He groaned.

"My poor baby" I said feeling sorry for him.

"I should of stayed at home" his confession rolled off his tongue.

"No you shouldn't, you haven't been out with your friends in a while cause of me" I said truthfully handing him the glass of water and the tablets.

He shoved the pills down his sore trout and gulped the water down.

I walked over to the bed and cuddled with Jack, he smiled cheekily.

I kissed his neck already seeing a red mark on it. Fresh. The smell of perfume lingered his scent

"D-did you cheat on me?" I spat.

"What!"

"Jack-"

"It's because I have a hangover" a interrupted.

"Jack-"

"Did Mark tell you?"

"No, jack there's a fresh hickey on your neck. You smell like a woman's perfume and not not mine " I said quietly.

I ran into my bathroom. I locked the door and slid down it once more. From the other side of the door I heard by name being called by Jack's voice I think.

He banged the door a few times and than there was no more. No noise. No nothing. No Jack.

About an hour later I unlocked the door and walked out. I checked if he was in the room. He wasn't.

It was more silent then usual. I breathed in a deep breath and let it go slowly.

Jack didn't mean to kiss her maybe I should apologize. I over reacted. I love him. I don't wanna loose him.

Jack came out of nowhere and picked me up. Hugging me tightly and kissing my neck.

"I'm sorry Y/N, I'm so sorry" he cried.

"Jack I don't know what to do" I sighed. Jack kissed the top of my head.

"What I make it up to each other, huh?"Jack said winking.

"Ah hush" I laughed.

I know I let him off easy but I love him. I should of talked to him. I don't know.

5pm.

"She said to me, forget what you though. Cause good girls age bad girls that haven't been caught!" Mark and I sang.

Jack and mark soon went up to the computer room and as they were recording I started making food for them. It's only a burger or two each.

Soon my phone started to ring. Without looking at the caller ID I picked up and said "hello"

"Hey baby girl, it's your mom"

"It's been a while" I laughed

"I was talking to your brother, who's just gone on stage by the way but, anyways I was talking to him a few minutes ago and he told me that on your Instagram there was a few photos of a boy. Do you have a boyfriend that I don't know about?"

I rubbed my head, "I just forgot to tell you about him, I've been on top of collage work mom. I'm sorry"

"It's fine hunny"

"His name is Jack"

"What does he do for living?" She asked.
"Jacks in collage but he works in YouTube, creating videos and stuff" I smiled walking around.

"He's on You-what?"

"Mom I showed you what YouTube was before I left!"

"Oh yeah, whats his name on You-" she stopped forgetting it's name already. I laughed at her.

"YouTube, and it's Jacksepticeye"

"That's a crazy name" she laughed.

"Tell me about it" I said chuckling.

"Id really love to meet him" she peeped.

"I'm sure he'd love to meet you too" I nervously said, regretting my words already.

"That's great!" She cheered, "well I had to go, dinners just done"

"Alright, bye mom"

Jack and mark took their food  when they finished filming and started eating it.

They were talking about Prop Hunt and what Wade and Bob was saying during it.

Soon enough they finished their food and headed back upstairs. They didn't even talk to me.

I started to clean up and when done, go for a shower then head to sleep. I have plans for tomorrow.

Well by 'plans' I mean go back to the docture. Fun. But, just to have a check up.

Soon after cleaning, I took a clean pair of pj's, a clean bra, top, towels and took my phone upstairs.

I locked the door behind me and put on my music. I stripped and jumped in the shower. Relaxing and calm as always. Then the song went on, It was Daisy by Zedd.

I smiled at the end of the song, jumped out of the shower and got ready for bed.

Mark and Jack were in Marks room, chatting and laughing. I said goodnight but they they both ignored me.

I frowned and walked into the room and laid in bed thinking if I did something to them but, nothing bad. My mind cleared as I rested my eyes.