twentyseven

Y/N
8th of April.

Amanda Faye, Matthias wife called over to marks house saying that if I wanted to go to the spa. I accepted.

Amanda and I got really close throughout the day. We knew almost everything about each other.

I even found out she was pregnant a couple of weeks and it was a girl. And she decided on naming it Luna. I told her about my dog and that her name was Luna. Like she wanted to hear that.

We had a great time doing girly things. I think I'm liking America more!

Amanda
So far so good. Y/N was really nice and very pretty. I've seen photos of her and texted to her a couple of times.

I can't wait till Jacks proposes to her. They really will be the cutest couple ever.

Besides me and Matt.

Mark
"So that's the ring you want Jack?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's perfect" He answers with the biggest smile.

"Dude this is going be the best proposal ever!" Matt says while jumping up and down.

I'm not jealous if you're wondering. Maybe just a tad. Yeah I'm lying, I love Y/N.

She knows I like her and she never tell Jack. I think she forgives. I think she forgot about the messages or moved on. One or another.

I was thinking last night what if she said if she like me back.

Matthias
The last time mark and jack were together, I mean before Y/N they were always talking, smiling. Everything together.

But, now its different.

Mark looks more angry and upset at jack. It's obvious to see. Mark just wasn't himself. When jack showed the ring mark smiled, than just looked down.

"Mark" I called

"Yeah?"

I signalled mark to come over. I took him over to the side of the shop and talked.

"You like her" I started.

"Like who?" He said 'confused'.

"Mark I'm not stupid"

Mark sighed. He gave in, he had to stay it off his chest.

"I like Y/N" he confessed

"How long?"

"Long enough to know that it's more than a crush situation. I love her Matt- she's the girl version of me. She's what I want. But I love her, and I can't but I do"

"Please don't try to break them two up, as much as you want to. You can't, it's just not right man"

"I know, I won't. Just please keep this between us. I still love Jack. He's my bro you know"

Y/N
I walked back into Marks house. Jack jumped at the sound of the door and hid something behind his back.

"Hey babe, you okay there?" Jack said sheepishly.

"Yeah, what about you?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm. Great. I'm really good actually" Jack answered.

I explained that I was going to relax upstairs, if that was okay or if they needed anything else from me

As I got into bed. I closed my eyes and just than my  phone buzzed. It was a fan account of jacks that made posts of us.

She posted a photo of her and jack, a few weeks ago. The day I took jack and mark out for frozen yogurt. She was beautiful unfortunately her followers didn't think that.

"No offence but you're very large lol"

"She looks like a dog"

"I'm sure jack had some  about you after this "

"Jack?" I called.

A few seconds later, after the heavy footsteps heard on them stair were heard jacks head popped in. He was out of breathe, asking me what the problem was.

"Can I have your phone please?"

Jack looked at me confused. Asking why.

"You'll see, please" I begged.

I took his phone looking up the girls username "@/septicY/N"

I started liking and commenting on her posts. Following her, of course.

Jack stared at his phone, seeing what I was doing on it.

"May I ask what you're up to?"

"This account, she's beautiful. She posted a photo of you and her but got backlash due to her 'weight' and just her looks in general. I didn't want her upset, so I thought would enjoy seeing this"

I showed the photo of jack and her and he took the phone and held it closer to his face. He tilted his head slighting and than covering his face with worry.

"I-I know her!"

"You do?"

"She's my little sister" he stated.

"You have a little sister?"

Jacks facial expression turned into anger. Why was he angry.

"I thought you knew!" He shouted

"I didn't know, I'm sorry" I asked scared.

"How could you!" Jack started.

"Jack your scaring me. I apologised"

"That's it!"

He pulled his fist up until I woke up panting for air.

I grabbed my phone, unlocking it. The last thing I looked at was a photo of me and Amanda at the spa.

5:43am

9th of April

This is the second time I've had one of those dreams. They scared me, I mean of course they did. I don't know why they're like that.

I closed my eyes once again. I might as well head back to sleep. I mean it's too early for this.