six

Y/N
The end of the day came fast and I tried to leave quickly. I jumped on my stake board and before I could go anywhere, I left a hand grab my wrist.

It could only be one person, jack. I mean who else could it be? Jack stared at me, his pleading eyes telling me to stay.

I got off my stake board and took jacks hand which was held out for me. He took me towards his ca-

"Oh no you're not" I stopped, "you're not giving me a lift home"

Jack looked at me, an act of sadness plastered his face. I started laughing at him.

Jack looked down at my lips, licking his slightly. He slowly moved in closer and closer an-

"JACK" a group of boys screamed. Both of us pulled away and I rolled my eyes. Jack gave high fives all around and I got pushed back. I moaned in pain and walked away from the car.

I eyes felt glossy, tears forming. I bit my lip throwing my stake board down and staking away. I looked behind me and saw jack looking around for me, luck not being on his side

At long last I reached home. I unlocked the door and ran in. I took my jacket off and hung it in the closet before making my way towards the kitchen putting the kettle on.

My phone began to ring once again. I'm certain it's jack, and I'm right.

"Where did you go now?"

"I'm at home, you and you're friends we're talking and I didn't wanna be a burden"

"I'll be there in 15 minutes baby girl" he said before hanging up.

I laughed at jack taking a look at my lock screen. It was one of the photos from last night of me grinning and him kissing my cheek.

A knock erupts from my door a bit later and I open it, there was jack. He came in gradually not taking his eyes off me. He closed the door gently before turning his full attention on me

He put his hands on my cheeks, pulls me to him and kissed my lips softly.

Not even a second later he pulls away, both of us red. My heart is beating so fast oh my god.

"I'm so sorry, I just wanted to- I mean I got caug-"

I kissed jacks lips not giving him a chance to complete his sentences.

Jack and I smiled in the kiss. He really makes me feel special. He finallypulls away and smiles at me.