thirtyone

Rachel
She didn't type back for the rest of the night. Maybe she had to go off somewhere.

Cameron kept texting me though. He knew what was going on at home. Well not all of it. He knows my dad hits me when he's drunk but not that I text Y/N.

9:27pm

The front door slammed open. There's my lovely father. I ran into my bedroom and locked the door. I heard the drunk man stop up the stairs, stretching the wall for support.

The door banged

"I only want to give you a nice squeeze from me, your daddy!". He laughed evilly.

@/Rachelxreefs
He's back and not to mention drunk.

@/cantcameron
Are you okay Rach? Did he hurt you?

@/Rachelxreefs
No cam, he's banging my door. He won't leave until he's in. So either I unlock it or let him break it down.

@/cantcameron
I'll be there in 10 minutes okay? Grab a few things. You're leaving.

@/Rachelxreefs
I'll be ready

The sound of a car honk was heard from outside. I look out the window, Cameron in the middle of climbing up a tree.

Cameron climbed in and hugged me tight. Grabbing my things. He kissed me for the first time. I smiled and soon the bangs got stronger.

My father was not leaving without having an unfair fight.

"Come on" Cameron motions.

"Where to?"

"My place?"

We climbed out the window. I nearly fell but Cameron caught me.

"Hey cam, what time is it?"

"It's 2:36am"

"I'm sorry"

"It's okay"

He leaned in again and kissed me with passion. I love this guy so much.

"I love you Rachel, so much!"

"I love you so much more Cameron"

Amanda
Jack is asking her tomorrow to marry him. Oh my god like what.

I remember when Matthias asked me to marry him. He said he was taking a picture but he was actually taking a video. Then he got down on one knee.

I was at the bridge of tears. Then Matthias popped the question. I said yes obviously and Matthias told me that the camera was actually recording the proposal. He was so cute.

I was only 18 when he asked but, Jack and Y/N are older then what me and Matthias were.

I just can't wait until he pops the question. The thing is I might cry because I cry at mostly anything really cute.

Jack
Calm down Jack. Jesus I'm so nervous. Tomorrow I will be so much worse.

10:26pm.

Y/N is asleep. Mark is editing his video for tomorrow and Matt and Ryan are out buying the stuff for tomorrow.

I want to back out but I don't want to. I'm asking her and that's final.

My nerves are getting the best of me.

I shifted into a comfortable layout. Which was my arm around (Y/N)'s waist and lying on my side. She was so warm.

Mark
I feel like I'm getting really, really jealous. I wish she saw what I see in her.

In Y/N I see her beautiful qualities. Her E/C eyes. Her H/C hair that flows in the air. Her perfect imperfections.

I wish she seen what I seen in her. But I understand she loves Jack not me. This shit is so hard.

My feelings for her have been strong since what, day one. Even though I didn't get to know her.

I looked at her looks. Which was the sight of beauty. Her personality was the extra.

Maybe I should just leave them to be happy. Maybe I should look for a lady friend.

Or maybe I should just keep making videos and dying my hair.

If you were wondering I was joking I'm going find a woman.