eleven

Jack
I stared at the message Y/N showed me, no wonder she cried, this guy is a dick. How did she date him?

"Who's Zack?" I shouted

"Jack, it's nob-"

"It's clearly somebody, if he thinks he can say this to you and get away with it he has another thing coming"

Y/N stood up and left the room. I followed her into the bathroom and all she did was look at herself in the mirror. Her eyes were red. My poor baby .

"Stupid question but are you okay?" I said softly.

"I'm- yeah I'm good. Are you okay?" she answered with another question.

"I'm good I'm good" i answered.

I walked forward to Y/N and wrapped my hands around her stomach. She giggled at me. She turned around and smiled. I leaned in without hesitation and kissed her l.

We walked out of the bathroom and walked down stairs to the sitting room l, jumping down on the couch. As soon as we sat down we began kissing again.

The kids became more passionate, Y/N started tugging at the bottom of my shirt.

Y/N
My eyes fluttered open and I looked around. I'm in my room, jack asleep beside me. His snores the reason I woke up.

"Shut up jack" I groaned, pushing him over, "quit snor-"

Jacks body fell off the bed and on the floor, oh no. He got up and looked at me, moaning.

"I'm up, I'm up"

Jack sat back in bed, getting used to the light of the room. He stopped at me and stopped when he looked outside. The morning sun blinding him slightly. He got more comfortable in bed and grabbed me towards him, holding me against his chest.

"I need to shower baby" jack whispered before standing up.

He rams into the bathroom after collecting his clothes and a towel, closing the door after him. No lock. Just a closed door.

Not even ten minutes later, jack comes out of the shower. His hair was dripping wet. The water still dripping down his chest, his bottom half wearing black jeans.

"Good morning" he shouts, "are you hungry?"

"I thought you were never gonna ask that question" I giggled

Jack walked over to the bed, took my hand and took me downstairs. He made me sit at the table, something we rarely do

Soon enough there was a load of pancakes in front of us and we digged in. 

"So, where's your shirt?" I asked, I remember him taking one in.

"Its in the tumble dryer, It got wet" he answered.

✖️Jacks POV✖️
"So, where's your shirt?" Y/N asked looking at my toned stomach.

"Its in the tumble dryer, It got wet" I lied.

Y/N nodded taking us into the sitting room and turning on the tv. She lay her head on my lap. I took the remote going onto YouTube and putting on Markiplier.

I never have the time to watch Mark anymore, from being back and forth at collage, getting work done there, recording videos, editing them and just spending all the spare time I can with Y/N, I'm up to my head. Marks video are great though. They're funny m, he works so hard on them